• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

Aiii

So not worth it
James looks kinda older this days. The movie and the stress along with it must have taken a toll on his hair

It just happens man, once it starts it goes pretty fast. My hair has been thinning out rapidly lately and I'm not stressed at all, one of life's things you can't avoid.

Harlock

Congrats. I wonder if with a son you first show Atari 2600 games, after that Colecovision, and NES, Genesis... Well, probably he will be playing tablet games anyway :)

GeNoMe

OGRE.jpg

NERDS!!

I Wish James and his familiy all the best!
He's a very lucky guy!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

X-Factor

Lloyd seems like he belongs on a registry list.

That was one of the worst AVGN videos I have seen. He is only occasionally funny. The ones where he does live action in his videos are the worst.

Dereck

It's a treat seeing James play a game without any cuts or acting, serious business. Probably the best idea James has had since The Bullshit Man.

I like Mike now too a lot.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Mike is cool when it's an off-the-cuff situation. His videos aren't terrible either, it's just they are standing next to Mike's stuff.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Watching for the music :)

Oh I thought it is another unedited one :(

jett

D-Member
Just watched the TC episode, at least 8 minutes of it, and thought it was freaking awful. The old man wasn't funny..... At all.

I agree, I haven't really been feeling AVGN for a good long while now. I think I may have grown AVGN. Or rather, I've found a much superior "show" in Game Center CX, even though it's actually rather different. :p

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
This was my first console as well.

I had the three-in-one cartridge with the racing games and the word scramble. Think I also had the baseball game, KC Muchkin and I definitely had Pick Axe Pete (loved that game!).

In fact, I think I had all of them except KC's Crazy Chase and Quest for the Rings. I remember seeing Quest for the Rings at stores and it had an overlay you put over the keyboard. It was basically an adventure/RPG game and I remember it being expensive - like around $100.00.

Kagami

"You'll never play Sega Genesis with an Atari 2600 controller."

Hah I actually played Sonic using the wireless Atari controller they showed.
Sonic the Hedgehog only takes one button, so it works fine.

I'd like some voiceover work for when the nerd is talking, for his generated insults, etc. I don't even mind if it sounds really bad generated together. That would be an awesome throwback to poor voiceover work from games of olde.

Top Bottom