• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

James & Mike Mondays is one of the best things to happen involving James' content

Agreed. Especially the episodes where they play games they actually enjoy, like Double Dragon and Batman.

I had a lot of the games they've done recently and it's really fun watching them revisit them since I'm too lazy too hook up old systems to do so. It kinda bums me out seeing them get further than I ever did as a kid though. I never had a chance of finishing Batman or getting that far in Blaster Master :(

http://cinemassacre.com/2014/11/02/avgn-movie-dvdblu-ray-bonus-features-list-revealed/

update on the blu-ray/dvd AVGN movie.

Still coming no date yet but lots of extras coming awesome!

"OUTTAKES – Lloyd Kaufman – DVD/BD EXCLUSIVE (2 mins, 6 secs)"

SOLD.

inm8num2

I like that James is more relaxed in his videos now. The AVGN stuff is great but now I just enjoy hearing his thoughts on games he does like.

Lothar

Banned
I can't believe that James and Mike were confused the whole time about why he was dying. James clearly kept going too far to the right and then would go backwards in air, which led to instant death. How can they not see that for 20 minutes?

When he stopped going backwards and just pressed right the whole time so that he was all the way right on the screen, he did it easily.

What Mike should have told him was to only go backwards on the ground, never go backwards in air, but he never did. If I was in the room, James would have beat that part on his second or third try.

Dremark

Banned
What on earth? Yes people ignore their stuff prior to DKC often, but...Who on god's green earth ignores their N64 catalog? They WERE the N64 catalog! Yes there are some people who don't like this stuff but they're generally a minority from what I've seen and even if they don't like it they don't IGNORE it.

I'm sorry I meant SNES and N64.

Ramza

Banned
What's this rumor about him being a cuckold?

1314116326945.gif

12 parts!? My body is ready.

I know, I'm damn hyped!

I was just asking, ever since the movie came out, some of my friends were calling him a cuck for some reason and they never said why.

Either way, hopefully the Xmas episodes will be better than the Beetlejuice one.

If it came from 4chan, it wouldn't surprise me, anyway forget I said all that, thought it was true. Wonder what games he will tackle in this lengthy review.

It doesn't seem appropriate, right, or fair to just come in and put down a stupid, inflammatory rumor and then go "oops, well I didn't know. I thought I would just spread it anyway".

Anyway, looking forward to the Christmas episodes.

Top Bottom