• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

Every time I try his videos, his shtick just doesn't work for me. I don't feel like he's actually angry. But I love the idea and we share similar taste so I'll keep trying...

bjork

Every time I try his videos, his shtick just doesn't work for me. I don't feel like he's actually angry. But I love the idea and we share similar taste so I'll keep trying...

Watch the Dick Tracy one. It's probably got the purest emotion since he played it as a kid and it's very apparent that he's still mad at that one.

grim-tales

Watch the Dick Tracy one. It's probably got the purest emotion since he played it as a kid and it's very apparent that he's still mad at that one.

Love that episode and the end rant is perfect. It sounds like James is really still angry.
"WHY ARE THERE NO CONTINUES? WHY ARE THERE NO FUCKING CONTINUES?!? WHYYYYYYY?! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

inm8num2

AVGN Seasons explained (updated Oct 2016)

AVGN-SEASONS-web-1.jpg

grim-tales

I didnt know another X Collection BD was in the works, cool :) Personally I'd wait until after Ep 143, then maybe he could release the 40+ episodes on 2 BD's and that could be X2.

Can't wait for Board James on Blu Ray :D

GAMEPROFF

Banned
He found a way to fit in Legend of Zelda into the recent Godzilla movie review.
Yeah, saw this earlier. I dont mind Mike as much as I did a few months ago, I even now see his and James Lets plays every week now (hated Lets plays before), but there are still a couple of thinks that irks me with him.

shanafan

I hadn't noticed before but James is really stiff when he does one of these videos.

The camera angle on him is odd. There is a poster in the background, and when James sits in the right position, it looks like he is wearing the witch's hat from the poster. It's pretty distracting for me, lol

GAMEPROFF

Banned
James once reviewed a movie that revolved about an invasion that came through the TV I think and featured demons from hell(?) and it was up to a boy and his teenage sister to save the day.
I think it was in the same year he did Basket Case and Killer Clowns from Outter Space.

Has anyone a idea what I am talking about?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Are you thinking of Terrorvision from 1986? It was from his 2012 Monster Madness (80s-a-Thon) & the description on his site says "A family’s new satellite TV system starts receiving signals from another planet, and soon it becomes the passageway to an alien world."

Kudo

Layers of Fear is too spooky can't even watch the video properly, really want to but damn I hate jump scares.

Yeah YouTube does this from time to time, where new videos from your subscriptions don't show up in your feed. I have over 650 subs, god knows how many new videos I've missed amongst that load of content...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huuuhhhh, interesting choice for a halloween episode, but wow, had no idea they had games based on that series.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Seems like he just had an idea to do a Berenstain video and tossed in the game reviews as an afterthought, lol.

Top Bottom