• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

Great episode, most of those accessories I had never heard about.

What really got me was him finding the 3 dreaded letters, "LJN"

And just that really slow whisper of:

"....son of a bitch..."

The-Switcher said:
Great episode, most of those accessories I had never heard about.

What really got me was him finding the 3 dreaded letters, "LJN"

And just that really slow whisper of:

"....son of a bitch..."
:lol :lol :lol

I forgot about UFORCE until this episode... wow. I like what he teases for the next episode... hopefully that one comes out next Thursday before the movie.

BigJonsson said:
Kind of scary how many of those accessories are early versions of the Wii

Nintendo has been waiting 25 years for this lol

the piece of plastic that held the NES controller was essentially the Wii Wheel.

DMczaf

kbyakz.gif

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Linkzg said:
the piece of plastic that held the NES controller was essentially the Wii Wheel.

It's interesting to see how some of the accessories of the past have come back in full force now.

M3wThr33

Banned
His TV must be REALLY fucked up.

I've NEVER EVER had issues with my Zappers or Super Scopes. And I own EVERY Super Scope game. I even shoot from the hip. Fuck the shoulder. I completely mastered Metal Combat and even beat it with the unlockable characters.

brandonh83 said:
I forgot about UFORCE until this episode... wow. I like what he teases for the next episode... hopefully that one comes out next Thursday before the movie.
He teases us with Rob
What movie are you talking about?

M3wThr33

Banned
OH damn. If he's going to review the game I think he is...

That game is the ONE that made me COMPLETELY forgo all trading-in.

I traded Sesame Street 123 in for it and it sucked BALLS and I said I'd never trade in again. (The only game I ever traded in was when I bought a second Beatmania game just for the controller)

M3wThr33 said:
OH damn. If he's going to review the game I think he is...

That game is the ONE that made me COMPLETELY forgo all trading-in.

I traded Sesame Street 123 in for it and it sucked BALLS and I said I'd never trade in again. (The only game I ever traded in was when I bought a second Beatmania game just for the controller)

Gyromite?

My favorite parts were

"FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FUCK FUCK FIREFUCKFIRE... I just shoot a duck with a fuck" and drinking Rolling Rock on Rolling Rocker.

Awesome episode!

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
Shadowlink123 said:
He teases us with Rob
What movie are you talking about?
Indiana Jones.
Note the music at the end and the hat he puts on. That other accessory will likely be the one after.

Pistolero

The speedboard ! :lol

Oh my god at the part where he shows the stupidity of the whole "with this gadget, parents will not be bothered since they won't hear"...by shouting : Fire ! Fire ! Fire ! :lol

Roxas

Awesome vid, though i dont think anything will ever beat when he landed the Top Gun plane using the Powerglove :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm DYING!

The "FIRE, FIRE, FIRE"-part :lol :lol :lol

Gagaman

After watching this I had to go back to the Power Glove. James has improved big time since he started doing these videos in both his writing and editing, the early one look so simple in comparison now.

Pissed myself laughing at the "FIRE! FIRE! FUCKFIRE! FIREFUCK!" bit. :lol

I just watched a video review of the U-Force on YouTube to see if the AVGN was right or not.

Apparently the thing doesn't work very well... except with Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! It's actually more fun than using the regular controller.

Guybrush Threepwood said:
I just watched a video review of the U-Force on YouTube to see if the AVGN was right or not.

Apparently the thing doesn't work very well... except with Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! It's actually more fun than using the regular controller.

Yeah by this "Norseman" guy! Hes pretty entertaining actually.

Top Bottom