• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

Jazzem

Didn't enjoy this one too much, a shame after the brilliant Castlevania episodes, but ah well. The game sure looked nasty!

Definitely a good episode, classic AVGN stuff with another great awful NES game. Also, yeah, the ending was awesome... funny stuff. It did not disappoint indeed... :)

tenritsu

Banned
A Black Falcon said:
Definitely a good episode, classic AVGN stuff with another great awful NES game. Also, yeah, the ending was awesome... funny stuff. It did not disappoint indeed... :)

Agreed. I enjoy all of the episodes, but this is the first one in a while that's made me laugh consistently.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
god, gametrailers site is a fucking mess trying to navigate it on ps3. I used to be able to watch the new AVGN's in bed, but the site turned to shit and used up all the memory.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
fks7xj.jpg

Somnid

I like these kind where he goes into depth with one game. The series episodes I feel don't always give enough time to certain games since he blows through them faster.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
maharg said:
This is the good stuff. Genuine frustration at genuinely shitty games.

Agreed. This is classic AVGN. Not to say the "new" stuff isn't great either, but it's the early stuff that got me watching him. :)

NeoUltima said:
Hillarious that someone made a walk through of it :lol

I thought that was the most amazing part of the entire video, and the incredulousness in the Nerd's voice when he relays the information to us was hilarious.

Dr. Kitty Muffins said:
TMNT 3 is the best TMNT game ever made IMO.

TMNT has got to be the worst of the series. I can't remember much other than the annoying water levels and the sewers. I only played the first one cuz of the ninja turtles. If the game had starred a fat plumber, I would have seen through it and would have shot it for the crap it was. Not even Mario's face could have made people think it was a good game. Turtle power, baby.

I was the complete opposite. I liked the first TMNT game because it was built from the
ground-up and it felt like a quest. It was challenging but not impossible. Where's I didn't like the NES ports of the TMNT arcade games because they obviously looked weak by comparison.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Man. I almost wish that someone would make shitty unlicensed 360 games. I feel like I missed out on the era of stacking shit on top of other shit. :lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Grooveraider said:
I was the complete opposite. I liked the first TMNT game because it was built from the
ground-up and it felt like a quest. It was challenging but not impossible. Where's I didn't like the NES ports of the TMNT arcade games because they obviously looked weak by comparison.

Not impossible until Shredder...WITHOUT Donatello... :'(

Great episode. :lol

What I don´t understand is: why would someone waste time and money to make some absolute piece of shit game like this?
I can understand some shitty game based on a famous franchise (uninformed, ignorant or plain stupid people will fall on the trap: "Hey, it´s 'XYZ - The Game'! It must be good!"), but this?

Giard

_leech_ said:
What's the video quality like on the DVD?
Much better than on Gametrailers, if that's what you're asking. The game sequences have a huge overhaul, at least on the first two volumes.

It's not movie-quality, but it's good IMO.

Top Bottom