• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

firehawk12

Subete no aware
My only problem with the DVDs is that they strip out all the licensed music/videos. Which isn't a problem as much nowadays, but for something like the Wizard/Mario 3 episode, it kind of sucks.

HUELEN10

2lafoeh.png

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I wonder if he buys/receives from his viewers/has doubles of every game cartridge he destroys on tape. Otherwise, wouldn't that just be destroying his collection? Sure, Winter Games is just 1.00 USD on ebay, and I know he sells some of the stuff he used in his videos, but still....

Davey Cakes

Wow. The hatred was really flowing through James in this episode. His frustration with Winter Games seemed more real here than it has in the past with other games, even Red Hood. It was hilarious to see him get so angry and then just do everything to the cartridge that the label tells him not to.

I laughed harder at this ending than I have in a while. Good job, James. Your sacrifice of this shitty piece of plastic will be remembered for many Winters to come.

daebo

drizzle said:
I wonder if he buys/receives from his viewers/has doubles of every game cartridge he destroys on tape. Otherwise, wouldn't that just be destroying his collection? Sure, Winter Games is just 1.00 USD on ebay, and I know he sells some of the stuff he used in his videos, but still....

:lol

All i know is this reminds me of Amirox everytime he does something to a game he doesn't like lol...

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I liked this game but I owned it for the C64, along with Summer Games and World Games. The ice skating wasn't that bad when you use an Atari 2600 controller.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Am I the only one that knew freestyle skiing was sometimes called hot-dogging? It pretty much ruined the joke for me, although I did laugh at cat tit bingo.

Polk

Count of Monte Sawed-Off said:
I remember playing this at a friends house many years ago. Even as a young boy I thought the speed skating controls were ridiculous.
It was superb. You change the direction on the joy (or dpad) as skater stretches his leg. It's not some stupit button mashing.

Rayven

aka surume
:lol fred fuchs

to be fair, i played the shit out of this game as a kid and hot dog aerials was the only event i was able to control. The rest were unplayable.

Red Scarlet

POWERSPHERE said:
where can you watch this that ISN'T game trailers?

youtube, I think.

Trakdown said:
Next one is one I've been waiting for:

2vsixyx.jpg

I watched spoony's review, I don't really remember much at all about the game. I beat it when I was little but never played it since then. I'm sure ANN will get rightly pissed off at it.

Rufus

Crisis said:
I really hate it when people bump this thread when there's no new content just to write shit like that.
Stop whining and subscribe to his RSS feed to keep you updated on his stuff instead of relying on a forum thread...

Rufus

Red Scarlet said:
youtube, I think.
With quite a delay. The winter games one isn't uploaded there yet, for example. (There's only a trailer.) I guess it's part of the deal with Gametrailers.

Red Scarlet

Rufus said:
With quite a delay. The winter games one isn't uploaded there yet, for example. (There's only a trailer.) I guess it's part of the deal with Gametrailers.

Ah, I know I rewatched some of the older ones (like..BttF old) there, but never looked up the newer ones on youtube.

What about Screw Attack? Or is that gametrailers too?

I usually just haunt his website, cinemassacre.com, whenever I smell an update in the air. If you like the AVGN stuff, you'll find a lot to like there as well, like Board James. Whenever a new AVGN comes up, it's almost immediately on his front page with a direct link, no GT browsing involved.

Yeah, thought i'd give it a shot, but not funny. Isn't he ment to be angry? He's mostly just mildly displeased whilst not even attempting to play the game. Hmm.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
POWERSPHERE said:
Yeah, thought i'd give it a shot, but not funny. Isn't he ment to be angry? He's mostly just mildly displeased whilst not even attempting to play the game. Hmm.

Err, which one(s) did you watch?

Top Bottom