• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Mafia |OT| - Making Animal Friends Is Awesome!

nin1000

Banned
Awwwwe come on! Really!??!? Well seems only Darryl and Razmos are missing and I doubt they are on my side. Remember my words! Either toma or RNH are messing with you. I hope I get my post mortem revenge on you guys. Killing an innocent town member!

nin1000

Banned
Since I think the secret HHA was found on night 3 (really, why else would franconp lie about investigating Mazre?), this:

seems suspicious as fuck

You casting a vote only on that is even more suspicious ! Sorry but mark my words !
Either Toma or Retro are the ones that will take Town to the ground !

I'm going to be asleep come end of the 'day' (it's like 5am).

Given I had no activity in my area last night and the HHA killed squidy, I'm 'ruling out' for today RNH and Retro for now from my suspicions as unless there's another undetectable power, they didn't do anything last night..

I'm not sure on Darryl and trying to not let the fact he's going for me influence anything :p

Like the two commuters, I'm currently thinking that the gossips are town but they can have an effect of muddying the water.

Nin, if you're Town - sorry!

You casting a vote only on that is even more suspicious ! Sorry but mark my words !
Either Toma or Retro are the ones that will take Town to the ground !

See:

I like to think I'm pretty ok and I'm still here >_>

Plus him saying Darryl is the most reasonable to save his and his compatriots necks doesn't necessarily mean anything

This however, is striking me as more and more odd the more I think about it:

Nin was, aside from fran, the only person who really claimed to believe Ouro's role claim. He didn't even question it, just "OH, ok sure"

More updates soon from RNHNN (RobotNinjaHornetsNewsNetwork)

nin1000

Banned
Like the two commuters, I'm currently thinking that the gossips are town but they can have an effect of muddying the water.

Nin, if you're Town - sorry!

Think about it, i doubt they could be town at this point.

Retro gamer just "confirming" several players as town and everyone else going with it. Smells like bullshit

Retro gamer just "confirming" several players as town and everyone else going with it. Smells like bullshit

Thing is, I think there's one HHA left (I could be completely wrong!)

HHA acted last night, I didn't hear any activity, so for now I clear RNH and Retro. If there's 2, then ofcourse the one in my area won't make a move.

I assume we're going to roll straight into the next day since there's no HHA stuff tonight? Or maybe there's other night actions still out there that have to take place.

Well i did believe him. but this will bring me down ? well so be it but my blood will be on your Hands mate !

Also:

Nothing? Apart from that we know who 3 HHA were, everyone they voted for, everyone they interacted with, how they interacted with them?

I'm not going to go for it just yet as I need to go back and read through all the conversations, but this is coming off to me as someone not wanting to accuse anyone so that they don't get accused back, because any accusation they make will be wrong. Do you seriously have no observations about anything that's happened all game?

Like at this point, it's kind of ridiculous to just go "I DUNNO" with all the information we have now.

What do you mean by the italicised?

nin1000

Banned
Thing is, I think there's one HHA left (I could be completely wrong!)

HHA acted last night, I didn't hear any activity, so for now I clear RNH and Retro. If there's 2, then ofcourse the one in my area won't make a move.

I assume we're going to roll straight into the next day since there's no HHA stuff tonight? Or maybe there's other night actions still out there that have to take place.

See thats what urges me the most. Town players evicting another Town player. Mafia is laghing their asses of.

RetroMG

The only people that I have confirmed as town are me, Razmos, and Toma, because we have confirmed roles, and I don't think that there would be duplicates in the HHA. I then went through all of Darryl's posts and your posts, and I feel like the HHA have been giving you a wide radius.
Believe me, I'd rather believe that it's somebody else. I have tried to prove that you aren't suspicious. But right now, you're the biggest suspect. I still have to go over RNH's history though, so maybe that will bear fruit.

Razmos

I've been jumping at the chance to vote for nin, but his willingness to get evicted to "prove a point" kinda makes me not want to give him the satisfaction.

nin1000

Banned
I probably won't be awake much longer to discuss, but who would you be voting for nin?

The thing is i fucking hate you guys voting for me since i would cast a vote for

Daryl

Since you now casted a vote on me the list expands

Daryl
Retrogamer
RNH
Toma

you are fishy toma, since you played low all game long and now where it goes down to 6 players you start being active . now thats fishy!

RetroMG

I worded my explanation poorly. What I mean is that I don't think that the Lost Partner us likely to also be a gossip or a light sleeper.

The thing is i fucking hate you guys voting for me since i would cast a vote for

Daryl

Since you now casted a vote on me the list expands

Daryl
Retrogamer
RNH
Toma

you are fishy toma, since you played low all game long and now where it goes down to 6 players you start being active . now thats fishy!

Why Darryl?

Many of the good Town players have been rightly taken out by HHA, so I'm trying to step it up but without really having a grasp on people at all! Like a blind man at an orgy, I'm going to have to feel things out.

nin1000

Banned
Many of the good Town players have been rightly taken out by HHA, so I'm trying to step it up but without really having a grasp on people at all! Like a blind man at an orgy, I'm going to have to feel things out.

LOL Toma I love you for that post, haha I can't be mad anymore 😁😂

dbe.gif

Yes. I haven't seen this episode, but I was looking for an appropriate gif to exemplify your Yamcha's uselessness. Shit, I haven't actually watched Gintama in years... I should do that.

tumblr_lqlvguEv1p1qjebobo1_500.gif

Amazing. I need to get on that. And those are some strong words for a dead guy :p

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC:

Same I would Cast a vote on squid I don't like the pittbull attitude. But even worse is RNH now. Guys yamcha is the most useless character! We have to get him

This is a terrible reason that amounts to nothing more than a feeling. Which is funny given how you said we have to look at actions and not feelings this time around (are you saying we'd only been going on hunches before, btw?)

Thanks for this post right there Darryl don't want to crawl up anybodies ads but this was some nice insight. I agree that we have to look at the actions and not follow our gut feelings this time around. We got a good Chace to evict an HHA member today or tomorrow.

Yep that's what I meant. Same this time around since you guys will evict me for the reason that I believed Ouro. :)

Right, ok, except this entire game is based around hunches. The only people who really know who's on which team are the HHA. Meanwhile, we're evicting you based on your actions which look suspicious in hindsight, knowing what we know now, while you're suggesting Darryl based on...him being aggressive.

Razmos

I guess we've already made up our mind. Should I vote for nin now before I go to bed, or do you want me to keep the day going?

I guess we've already made up our mind. Should I vote for nin now before I go to bed, or do you want me to keep the day going?

Well, unless someone makes a convincing argument in the next half an hour, me and Tom are going to be asleep and unable to retract before the deadline. Which isn't enough to stop a different vote, but everyone would have to agree on the alternative choice.

I'd say it's up to you. For my own selfish reasons I'd like to see the outcome as it happens, but I realise that may not be best for the town.

RetroMG

Bear in mind that you'd literally be murdering someone while they slept

Though I suppose as child murderers that's not exactly a problem for this village

Hah. Well, not wanting to evict Nin is an emotional decision, because he's been my bro throughout this game. But it's not a logical one, and he and Darryl have both pointed out the need for logic and evidence.

If someone can prove to me that there's a better choice than Nin, I'll swap and be glad to do it. But if not, well, no hard feelings, Nin.

RetroMG

I am headed out shopping and possibly to a movie, so while I will be keeping an eye on the thread for developments, I may not be responding as often.

Kevyt

O Clon and Anjo Mau are really good though. Likewise, it's been a very interesting game, and I've been glued to my PC hitting F5 multiple times.

Top Bottom