• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
Hmm, how do you make a brick pattern then, and how do you lay it on the ground.

Never played an AC game before.

Its one of the features in the Able Sisters shop. you can make shirts and other patters, and drop them.

Basically you pay 150 bells and design an eight colored 32x tile. I think that makes sense, right?

SmithnCo

Hmm, how do you make a brick pattern then, and how do you lay it on the ground.

Never played an AC game before.

At the Able Sisters shop you can make patterns, or scan them in when you unlock a QR machine. Laying them down is easy, you have a pattern inventory where you can lay as many as you like.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
omg this game comes out so soon!!! Is this coming out saturday night at midnight? or Sunday night at midnight?

Sunday morning at 00:00

At the Able Sisters shop you can make patterns, or scan them in when you unlock a QR machine. Laying them down is easy, you have a pattern inventory where you can lay as many as you like.

Awesome, I think the grass looks so bad compared to have stone or bricks, my minecraft worlds show that.

I'll probably save my BF slots for the friends I hang out in-person with. Might make some exceptions for people on here depending on interactions. I know someone in particular that has been amazing in dealing with all my PMs lately and if they want on that list, I'd be cool with it.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Thanks for the hugs guys, but I'll think about BFs when the game is actually released. I'll probably try and limit to 3 from any given time zone too. With such a large community here, it must be hard to decide whether you want to visit a town or let people visit yours at a give time.

Quick question: I'm going to be playing this with the ladyfriend. We can both have our own characters/houses but shared in the same town correct? and only one of us can be mayor?

MoonGred

Haven't posted my Fc yet, should be fairly active for a long time.
Fc: 1134-7083-7061
Send a pm if you added me (if you can =)

SmithnCo

Quick question: I'm going to be playing this with the ladyfriend. We can both have our own characters/houses but shared in the same town correct? and only one of us can be mayor?

Yep, you got it right. Non-mayors can move to other towns if you get another 3DS/game too.

XaosWolf

We're nearing 5,000 post get ready for the hall of fame/shame XD

Doubt I'll be on it. Some of you guys don't sleep.

Correct. Shared town, one mayor. (assuming you're talking about a shared 3DS/Game Cart)

I want BF(F)s too, man :(

Still no GB QL? :( I love them!

I'll be one of yours! You're only an hour ahead of me. =D

etrain911

There's these things:

carousel-signs.png

Kind of expensive though just for a sign. And, they will count towards your limit of 30 Public Work Projects, so don't go too crazy with them.

I'm just catching up with this thread but I could picture someone using those signs to make an Animal Crossing proposal: Will you marry me? is definitely less than 30 characters. It would be amazingly adorable actually.

pariah164

My BF List so far:

GAF Name - 3DS Name

1. B00TE
2. SuperSah - SahSah
3. darklin0
4. Blick Winkel
5. Animekatt
6. wheremypho - Rei

If I don't have your 3DS name up, it's because I don't know it. My 3DS just died and is on charger right now, so I can't look them up. Well, I could, but it means a lot of back and forth since I haven't found my power strip yet. Hope to find it before New Leaf comes out so I can use both the comp and my 3DS at the same time/in the same place.

Kuntz

My BFF list will be created via swapnotes, be careful my swapnote not using friends !

The turban is nice right Labrys ? I want one too !

Kouriozan

I think I'm going to make path with flowers instead of panel, at least at first.
I will need to think where to put stuff, it's gonna take a long time but I like it!

darklin0

Banned
My BF List so far:

GAF Name - 3DS Name

1. B00TE
2. SuperSah - SahSah
3. darklin0
4. Blick Winkel
5. Animekatt
6. wheremypho - Rei

If I don't have your 3DS name up, it's because I don't know it. My 3DS just died and is on charger right now, so I can't look them up. Well, I could, but it means a lot of back and forth since I haven't found my power strip yet. Hope to find it before New Leaf comes out so I can use both the comp and my 3DS at the same time/in the same place.

I was looking for you on my list and I don't you are on it. :V

Ken

I'm just catching up with this thread but I could picture someone using those signs to make an Animal Crossing proposal: Will you marry me? is definitely less than 30 characters. It would be amazingly adorable actually.

Brilliant. Just need to find someone to propose to.

So I'm transferring my old 3DS data to my 3DS XL and I just realized that my SD card on my old 3DS has 8 GB of data while my SD card on my 3DS XL only has 2 GB of data... I've used over 4 GB of data on my old 3DS. Uhh...... Is something bad going to happen?

SuperSah

Banned
My BF List so far:

GAF Name - 3DS Name

1. B00TE
2. SuperSah - SahSah
3. darklin0
4. Blick Winkel
5. Animekatt
6. wheremypho - Rei

REJOICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom