• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaosWolf

I changed my Mii name to something people are more likely to recognise.
It's my handle everywhere anyhow, so may as well have. =P

Also snuck into Poplemousse's MK7 race. =P

Got myself a brand new 3DS XL in preparation for Animal Crossing New Leaf!

UYAMJx9.jpg

Also I think they beg you not to delete it. It's rather sad.

Really? Do the townsfolk actually show up and beg? that would be hilarious.

It reminds me of when you would quit a game of Alpha Centauri. A robot voice would say: "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you."

Aggrotek

Looks like I have some more posting to do if I want to catch up. This can only mean one thing, that I begin working on part 1 of my 221 part, 400,000 word series "Grass Deterioration and You: The Grass Can be Greener on Your Side"

Did you come up with a town name?

SmithnCo

Really? Do the townsfolk actually show up and beg? that would be hilarious.

It reminds me of when you would quit a game of Alpha Centauri. A robot voice would say: "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you."

Yeah, the guy you're talking to basically begs you. Then you can crush his soul forever and delete the town.

ekim

WTF... 102 pages?

On topic: I hope Nintendo sends out my download code when the game releases. Bummer that there is only one save slot. My GF am cry. But I guess I can download it 2 times on separate SD cards with each having another village?

SmithnCo

WTF... 102 pages?

On topic: I hope Nintendo sends out my download code when the game releases. Bummer that there is only one save slot. My GF am cry. But I guess I can download it 2 times on separate SD cards with each having another village?

You can only have one town, but four characters in it. So that's kinda like 4 slots.

Anyone on UTC -5/EST NA want to be on BF list? Anyone? Ehhh?

And that rumor of Best Buy breaking the street date? I think I might have to go make a quick run.

Grizzo

I changed my Mii name to something people are more likely to recognise.
It's my handle everywhere anyhow, so may as well have. =P

Also snuck into Poplemousse's MK7 race. =P

Ohhh didn't see you there ! I should have paid more attention to the other racers' name ! I need to stop playing with Wario, I know he's slow as hell, I have to really give it my best to win against all these Toads, Koopas and Lakitus :p

Anyway, back to New Leaf, there's something I don't get with the dream town : can you visit shops in a dream town ? If so, can you buy things to get back home or will it disappear when you wake up, as if everything was a dream ?

Anyone on UTC -5/EST NA want to be on BF list? Anyone? Ehhh?

And that rumor of Best Buy breaking the street date? I think I might have to go make a quick run.

Sol1dus

Ladies and gents, sorry if its been mentioned before but I think I saw a website posted where make songs with the Animal Crossing music creator. I can't seem to find it, anybody know what I'm talking about?

Ladies and gents, sorry if its been mentioned before but I think I saw a website posted where make songs with the Animal Crossing music creator. I can't seem to find it, anybody know what I'm talking about?

This one?

http://astraseal.co.uk/old/neogaf/melodymaker.swf

Edit: Beaten, of course.

To make up for it: I finished watching the Inside the Treehouse videos linked in the OP while I was cooking dinner. Highly recommended. Interesting, informative, grown-up chats about New Leaf and the series as a whole.

darklin0

Banned
This may have been addressed before and i apologize, i did a quick search and couldn't find anything out.

The midnight release for the digital title, i assume that is midnight pacific time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom