• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrain911

Can towns be deleted and then make a new one?

Yep. Although it's rather morbid deleting your town. I always picture it as a nuclear bomb going off. Plus you have to start everything over. All your projects are gone, all your furniture, your money, your character, your house.

B00TE

If I don't have your 3DS name up, it's because I don't know it. My 3DS just died and is on charger right now, so I can't look them up. Well, I could, but it means a lot of back and forth since I haven't found my power strip yet. Hope to find it before New Leaf comes out so I can use both the comp and my 3DS at the same time/in the same place.

Mine's the same thing as it is here, B00TE.

Hope you don't mind if I add you when I can get to my 3DS :) 4897-5952-1916

Added ya. :U

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm just catching up with this thread but I could picture someone using those signs to make an Animal Crossing proposal: Will you marry me? is definitely less than 30 characters. It would be amazingly adorable actually.

Couldn't they just lay down the pattern on ground for a fraction of the price.

XaosWolf

If anyone wants to be on my Best Friends list come UK launch, hit me up: 4682-8436-2576

Especially if you're around that time zone, but I'll need some guys from later timezones for when I'm on nights! =D

Grizzo

Yep. Although it's rather morbid deleting your town. I always picture it as a nuclear bomb going off. Plus you have to start everything over. All your projects are gone, all your furniture, your money, your character, your house.

I see this more like moving out, since you won't get the same town layout in the new one.

SmithnCo

Also I think they beg you not to delete it. It's rather sad.

Queen Philia has been dethroned by the pig =O:
jYRxio3MC4Yaw.png

Don't think I'm on it this time, haven't been posting as much lol.

No 19 =P

SuperSah

Banned
If anyone wants to be on my BFF list come UK launch, hit me up: 4682-8436-2576

Especially if you're around that time zone, but I'll need some guys from later timezones for when I'm on nights! =D

Hey! I'm from the UK so it'll be super easy to play. I'll add you to my best friend list! :3
4425-2273-6142

Grizzo

If anyone wants to be on my BFF list come UK launch, hit me up: 4682-8436-2576

I play mostly at night too ! So I'll make sure to add you to my BFF list too (we're already friends) :)

Kuntz

I'm still not on the wall of shame, that's a relief :)

Wondering about pathing like you kouriozan ...
Good question.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah I would never do it, I just wanna know.

SuperSah

Banned
If anyone's interested, IGN now has a video review of NL. It's worth it for footage, but is essentially someone reading the script.

MoonGred

If anyone's interested, IGN now has a video review of NL. It's worth it for footage, but is essentially someone reading the script.

That video got my so hyped for some reason. Everything about the game looks soo relaxing bht stressful at the same time. I love it

Grizzo

I believe I added you both to my list when I went through the spreadsheet and added all Europeans yesterday.

I think I added you back ! Check your list to be sure, my name is Thomas and I have (Poplemousse) written over my Mii's head.

Speaking of deleting your town, you guys are right, this looks heartbreaking. Even just watching this video I felt a little sad for all the inhabitants of "My ass".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom