• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cranky" would be a fairly mild way to describe my mood if I was running on less than three hours' sleep every night. "Homicidal" might be more accurate.

edit: ugh who put this new page here eww

SuperSah

Banned
"Cranky" would be a fairly mild way to describe my mood if I was running on less than three hours' sleep every night. "Homicidal" might be more accurate.

edit: ugh who put this new page here eww

Ugh new page maker, ew, leave. >;c

But really, feel bad from them cranky people!

bomblord

Banned
I'm ready to worship him :

q22PQcR.jpg

<3
He's a cranky villager but once you know him he is nice and kind :p

That guy that's my guy he was in my City Folk town.

Chuckpebble

Ewww.

Your avatar is already pixels, so what that program has done to it with the dithered colours is gross.

Yeah, its a freehand crop tool with no snap, it's really meant for photos. I tried to quickly visually scale it to 32x. I can see the results being really good though, and a damn sight simpler compared to what I used to do in the previous games, which involved cutting an image into smaller chunks, making it 15 indexed color greyscale in photoshop, then replacing those colors with the colors from palette 1 to easily (but still very tediously) redraw the pattern in AC.

With this, I could just make an image greyscale and then slice it into squares yadda yadda, done.

EDIT:

Here we go. I'm sure this will become everyone's town flag.
NeoGAFflag.png

that app! I just downloaded it. Can't wait to customize the flag!

edit- finally added myself to the database. I'll add some of you guys and PM the ones I add. Please do the same if you add me. Thank you!

So I'm looking at the face guide, and wondering about hair styles. Do you get to choose your own at the beginning? Change around as you play?

XaosWolf

In this thread you must wait.
Answering the question whose solution is eight.
IN THIS THREAD YOU'RE BOUND TO WAIT
BEFORE YOU ASK, THE ANSWER'S EIGHT.

Good morning CrossingGAF. What did I miss?
About twenty pages :/
Ha! Yes! =D

So I'm looking at the face guide, and wondering about hair styles. Do you get to choose your own at the beginning? Change around as you play?

You can change it after the salon opens in your town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom