• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I actually think I'll go with Beautiful Town instead of Early Bird, I don't think I'll be as proactive in my watering and weeding, and on my morning train I don't need to have access to all the shops, but can do other things and visit them then on my evening train.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Come on, guys! :<
Where can I take the leaf for my avatar? :(
Here's a resized one for easy plastering on:
F7KI2Fv.png

Kuntz

Night Owl for me, I'll be working every night and day away from home from july 3 to august 10.

I hope I'll get some time to play everyday...

SuperSah

Banned
I hope Nintendo will send out those codes from the too many games promotion on time.

It appears on your Club Nintendo account at midnight, just the email takes forever to come.

Just check your account, and the banner with the boy holding a white sign will hold your code. :3

Animekatt

Awesome. That's very good to hear so at least I'm not stuck with my choice. Still probably start with Night Owl as I'm more active int he later part of the day.

I like that too. Since it's my first AC game, I want to try to make as much money as I can with fishing/bug catching, so having the shops open later for me will do the trick. Then as I get familiar with my town, I'll go all out with the decorating!

beta_fuse

I like that too. Since it's my first AC game, I want to try to make as much money as I can with fishing/bug catching, so having the shops open later for me will do the trick. Then as I get familiar with my town, I'll go all out with the decorating!

Yup that's what I plan on doing as well. I might even go as far as switching to Beautiful Day for the weekends.

Robin64

Woah, it's your first? I didn't know that! I mean, you were like, a veteran of the last thread! So I just assumed you were a veteran of AC too...

Wow, in that case you're in for a very special treat!

Sounds like a solid plan to me. Actually now that I remember, I DID play Wild World for a bit, but kind of lost interest. But I've been using my 3DS a lot more than my DS and the fact I can buy it digital and always have it on the system is a big bonus.

Games are fun, and I've really been liking what I've seen about this one. Seems like they put a lot more than the other games.

kswiston

Just seeing the reviews for this now. Nintendo is on a roll with their first party 3DS offerings lately between this, Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem.

Will buy a bit later when I clean out some of my backlog.

Chuckpebble

One of the guys I follow on twitter was raving about this last night, there's an iOS app that lets you convert your own images into patterns for the game by generating a QR code.

EDIT:
Here's a quick and dirty of my avatar.
Can anyone test it out?
2013-06-05%2010.46.41.png

Animekatt

Woah, it's your first? I didn't know that! I mean, you were like, a veteran of the last thread! So I just assumed you were a veteran of AC too...

Wow, in that case you're in for a very special treat!

Haha yep! You guys made the thread fun, so I posted there a lot. :D

RaidenZR

Doesn't it cost mullah to change so you'll just end up working on weekdays to fund changing it on weekends?

You can switch your town's operating schedule on a whim like that? I thought it would be a 'one-and-done' kind of thing, unable to be changed later.

Noaksey

Neo Member
You can switch your town's operating schedule on a whim like that? I thought it would be a 'one-and-done' kind of thing, unable to be changed later.

though when you consider peeples day-to-day activities change all the time it would be unfair to not allow it to be changed, right?

So are you guys adding everyone that is on the FC list? I have no clue who has added me or not.

I've just added some people through the list that I saw posting at the time, but I made sure to PM anyone I did add. I'll probably go through some more later on when I get home as well.

XaosWolf

So far I have only added Robin64

I don't generally add people until they have ok'd it

Anyone who has put their code up on the spreadsheet are fair game.
They put it there so they can get Animal Crossing friends specifically.

Just look for those in an accessable timezone and the shoot them a PM saying you've added them.

Or put your FC here and let people actively here add you. =D

Kouriozan

Hmm, noticed something.
If you do the night owl or early bird ordinance, some villager will sleep like 2 hours 30 per night :lol

Look at the cranky villager :
sleep at 4:30 am and wake up at 10:00 am each day.
With the night own ordinance, they sleep at 7:30 am and wake up at 10:00 am.
With the early bird ordinance, they sleep at 4:30 am and wake up at 7:00 am.

Poor guys x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom