• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
X1JNmnV.gif

I share mine with Ruby.

Hrm, wouldn't have expected to share my birthday with someone, but that's actually pretty nifty.

PolishQ

Post this every few pages or so.

Added -4/-5 timezone, no time traveler night owls. If anyone here adds back, thanks. :)

Cheebo
DanteRavenkin
dkeane
Elija2
Kenai
Lucent
Ndayday
Noreturn
Proven
Smashkirby
SparksterMeta0
spindashing :)
Tenumi
Threads
vagabondarts
Admiral Snackbar
almostheathen
beta_fuse
BooJoh
Brawl96
BroBuzz
bsej87
CrAzYLeGzLU
Darryl
DMPrince
DoctorWho
euphemism
Eyothrie
Firehead
gosox333
Gryph
GundamBanshee
jacob armitage
Marshall Lee
Metal Khaos
MetalGuardian
OneLetter
Rollo Larson
Sats
SmithnCo
Soulmate
Stoof
Vegivo

I fit your criteria! My code's on the list. Let me know if you add me!

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Guess I share a birthday with this thing (Portia):

YFMfJF7.png

Never had her as a villager.

iiicon

I've never played an Animal Crossing game, can't see what's so appealing about them, and yet over the last few weeks I've been looking up info on A New Leaf, reading reviews, impressions, listening to podcasts (8-4 Play and the Bombcast in particular). I can't get away from this game. So whatever, I'm in. There must be something drawing me back, right? And even if I hate it, I can let my nephew and/or girlfriend play it and it won't go to waste.

suzu

Just finished catching up with the thread...

Yay~ I'm on Philia and Samurai_Heart's BFs list! I don't really post much in this thread (or the last thread), so this was a happy surprise, haha. :D <3

And apparently I share my birthday with: Mathilda

Mathilda2.gif

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I've never played an Animal Crossing game, can't see what's so appealing about them, and yet over the last few weeks I've been looking up info on A New Leaf, reading reviews, impressions, listening to podcasts (8-4 Play and the Bombcast in particular). I can't get away from this game. So whatever, I'm in. There must be something drawing me back, right? And even if I hate it, I can let my nephew and/or girlfriend play it and it won't go to waste.
I hope you find the one thing that'll hook you into the world of Animal Crossing.

Megatron

I'd like to be added as well.
2062-9675-4333

Still trying to think of a new name for my town, or just use the one I've used before.

I share a birthday with Dierdre:
Nadia.png

I really hope I'm wrong but it looks like Nintendo is pulling the same shenanigans with Animal Crossing as they did Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion 2. Get your copy soon at launch guys, our allocation is tight at my store.

qq more

I don't recognize 60% of the villagers you guys post. I guess I wasn't into AC as much as I thought I was. I'll change that with New Leaf since it's gonna be the first time I play with my best friends. Can't wait!

GAMERG0D

I really hope I'm wrong but it looks like Nintendo is pulling the same shenanigans with Animal Crossing as they did Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion 2. Get your copy soon at launch guys, our allocation is tight at my store.
That sucks, I got the last copy of Mystery Dungeon at GS too.

Tucah

you speak so well
No one has my birthday :(

EDIT: Never mind! I was looking at a City Folk guide, this little guy has my birthday.

Chris.png

Thanks. Me too! It's my money, after all, and there's a long wait until SMT IV.

Quick question about the spreadsheet - do I have to decide on my town name before I add myself?

Nope, you can decide at any time. Just ask one of the people maintaining the spreadsheet if you want it edited.

Okay my draft list of 27/32 best friends for SC [based on interactions with you on GAF =)]:

Sorry if I missed some peeps, will need to play with you within game.
Spaces pending on some other peeps not from this AC thread, but anyway I'm at 99/100 friend (Philia's spot is saved =) ) so gonna check if anyone unfriended me T-T then I may have free spaces XD
Much love:)

I guess they want people to buy on the eshop again, like with Fire Emblem. It seems to have worked for that, though!

0275-7828-7721

Going to do one last plug for adds. Got a decent amount of friends now (and swapped some awesome notes!), but really looking forward to exploring as many cool and weird and amazing towns as possible.

Reasons to add me is that I just finished grad school in fiction and have no job as of yet so I'll be on a ridiculously high percentage of the time. So, if you don't mind checking out a somewhat pretentious and potentially intriguing town, add me (and PM your FC).

Now don't that read like a personal ad!

Megatron

I don't recognize 60% of the villagers you guys post. I guess I wasn't into AC as much as I thought I was. I'll change that with New Leaf since it's gonna be the first time I play with my best friends. Can't wait!

I think a ton of these are new. Maybe the goal was to get 366 so they'd have one for each birthday for some reason? I wonder if they'll tie that into the game? Like you'll get the character who shares your birthday maybe?

Elija2

Well that's to be expected. I think very few people have seen every villager before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom