• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokonoe

Banned
Honestly, I really am hyped for this game, I can't wait to see all the creations CrossingGAF will come up with.

Share a birthday with this weirdo:

ZsvFwXB.png

Then we share the weirdo together as that is also my birthday.

Sats

Banned
Leaving the thread, lurking for now.

Gonna stay in BGBW's chat that he made.

I'm sure many of you are much happier now. I don't want anyone to feel like they can't enjoy a game because someone is being too adult about it. Hope you all have fun. <3

Salsa

Leaving the thread, lurking for now.

Gonna stay in BGBW's chat that he made.

I'm sure many of you are much happier now. I don't want anyone to feel like they can't enjoy a game because someone is being too adult about it. Hope you all have fun. <3

I dont think anyone here hates you or anything sats, just that some stuff was more fitting for say.. swapnote, rather than the OT

and I guess people thought everyone realized that after the lock in the old thread

Soo, what are Perfect Fruit exactly?

Perfect fruit are randomly generated when you first start your town. They look a bit different than their normal counterpart. You can plant them in order to try to get more perfect fruit. You can increase the chance of them growing with fertilizer or a golden shovel. You shouldn't try to replace every tree with a perfect fruit tree though, since the tree will eventually lose its leaves and you'll have to plant a new one. Also perfect fruits sell for 6x their normal price, so native perfect sells for 600 while foreign perfect sells for 3000.

TeegsD

Welp, biting the bullet and going to get this one digitally. This thread has thrown my hype through the roof. Still haven't read up on the new stuff so going pretty dark into this one.

Oh, nice. Thanks guys! Ya'll are really helping me out in understanding things in Animal Crossing. Trying to be update with any little detail.

Sleepy

Instead of scrolling through the last few, who am I kidding?, thirty pages these gaffers should add me: Despera, MiniBoss, Soul Beat, and Nooksey. I know that this is not the best way, but oh well.

Also, I learned my lesson in the Great Rockband Thread Cull several years ago-- I am out! See you guys in town!! If you want to add me, pm me. Thanks.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For the new page.

That will link you to a browser based IRC app.

Or:

You know the drill quote to see.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
HawthorneKitty, I can no longer send you swap note so am I no longer in your friendlist?
If so do you want me to delete you as well?
Sorry about that, I was looking if anyone deleted me and forgot that I never sent mine to you so that mail icon didn't appear. I only realized moments after that the few people at the end of my list all didn't have the mail icon. :lol

Re-added

I heard you can't send letters to other players in other towns through the post office...

I'm hoping this isn't true, but that's really the only thing I liked in City Folk. Love sending out gifts to friends on special occasions.

Labrys

I heard you can't send letters to other players in other towns through the post office...

I'm hoping this isn't true, but that's really the only thing I liked in City Folk. Love sending out gifts to friends on special occasions.

You can send letters to friends when they're in your town, IIRC. Other than that, no.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can someone please explain turnips and the stalk market? Why does everyone keep talking about turnip prices?
Basically once a week (sundays) you can buy turnips for a random price. Then during the rest of the week the price of turnips will fluctuate. After a week they go off so you have to sell them before otherwise you lose it all. Of course what you want is for the price to go up so you can profit, but often the price can go down.

darklin0

Banned
Can someone please explain turnips and the stalk market? Why does everyone keep talking about turnip prices?

Every Sunday Joanne comes to your town and sells turnips. This price varies every week so you usually want to buy low. Through out the rest of the week you can sell these turnips to Tom Nook. He changes prices daily, so you look for when you can sell high. Be warned though, turnips on last a week so you must sell them before the next Sunday comes around. Otherwise the turnips rot and are worth next to nothing.

Despera

Banned
Since there's no birthday on the 18th of April I'll just celebrate with a villager whose birthday is the 19th.

Edit:
Jupetti.png

The fuck is that... thing?!

Okay I'll just celebrate on the 17th with:
Charme.jpg

<3

XaeonBE

I will be getting the game 14 June subscribed to this thread and hope to get some visitors and to visit some people soon.

Adamator

You'd want to water your flowers, pull your weeds, talk to the neighbors you like and check out the shops. And yeah daily commutes is perfect for this game. I just hope you don't feel like you're wasting your buck on this because its not your thing. Don't be pressured because of the hype.

I see. So it has...upkeep. But if you don't tend to it like daily, stuff gets backed up? Is the game a persistant world, even when I'm not playing? Or does the game "stop" when I do? Is it like a personal persistant world?

I don't know if I would want to devote all my commuting time to it, especially when I have a back log with such games as Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Luigi's Mansion 2 just to name a few.

Still though, I am curious about the game. I have some gift cards coming so it wouldn't cost me anything, though even using a Gift card on something I may not like is a risk.

Too bad no demo!

Labrys

I see. So it has...upkeep. But if you don't tend to it like daily, stuff gets backed up? Is the game a persistant world, even when I'm not playing? Or does the game "stop" when I do? Is it like a personal persistant world?

I don't know if I would want to devote all my commuting time to it, especially when I have a back log with such games as Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Luigi's Mansion 2 just to name a few.

Still though, I am curious about the game. I have some gift cards coming so it wouldn't cost me anything, though even using a Gift card on something I may not like is a risk.

Too bad no demo!

If you don't do it daily, it will "back up". Weeds will grow more, flowers will wilt. Villagers will move out. You'll get bedhead.

This is why a Download Copy is prefferable, you can just check in every day, even if you already have a game in your slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom