• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there animal crossing gaf photoshop experts!

I am trying to get a banner for my youtube channel,

https://www.youtube.com/foxmccloudds

I need it to involve the name of my channel (Kris Fox's Gaming Community), and want it to have an animal crossing feel to it (think icons, characters, etc.).
I am willing to give a giant display box to whoever can make me an awesome banner for youtube.

The dimensions are available here:
http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&topic=16630&ctx=topic&answer=2972003

but I am so bad with photoshop and need help! I am willing to send whoever makes me a banner my last promo box -

bDgTZ1u.jpg

Shipping is free in the USA, and if you want to just make it out of kindness I will donate the box to anyone you wish!

Please help me get a good channel banner, and may the best banner WIN! :p

Thank God for State of Decay getting me to Sunday. You guys are really getting me hyped for this game (not to mention IGN's review).

JLeack

Banned
This game looks so childish but I want it immensely! Why couldn't it launch last month when I wasn't distracted by The Last of Us!?!?!?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
A good OT should:
1) Not just be a chat room of the same five people replying to each other. If you want to start a chat room, please do. IRC is always available. irc.browsingtheinternet.com is a good network. You can start a channel there. You can invite whoever you want, you can have whatever rules you want.
I just thought I'd reiterate this, and perhaps volunteer my services as I understand how IRC works, which it would seem is something not everyone knows these days. I mean, let's be real here, the thread is moving at 50 pages a day. In 3 days we have 7260 posts and the limit for threads is 20,000. That is insane. So why not start a chat room? It would certainly help ease things when people are actually actively playing the game together, and if people want to we could even have a mumble room.

K-pop GAF has had a chat room for ages now and it helps keep our thread moderate and open to newcomers, same for Mental Health GAF. There is definitely a large and highly active AC community here so who is up for it?

Edit 2: Okay apparently we do have one

This game looks so childish but I want it immensely! Why couldn't it launch last month when I wasn't distracted by The Last of Us!?!?!?
Don't worry pal, play and enjoy The Last of Us, you'll finish it in a couple of days. Then jump onto Animal Crossing... you'll never finish it though.

Kiryu

Hello there animal crossing gaf photoshop experts!

I am trying to get a banner for my youtube channel,

https://www.youtube.com/foxmccloudds

I need it to involve the name of my channel (Kris Fox's Gaming Community), and want it to have an animal crossing feel to it (think icons, characters, etc.).
I am willing to give a giant display box to whoever can make me an awesome banner for youtube.

The dimensions are available here:
http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&topic=16630&ctx=topic&answer=2972003

but I am so bad with photoshop and need help! I am willing to send whoever makes me a banner my last promo box -

Shipping is free in the USA, and if you want to just make it out of kindness I will donate the box to anyone you wish!

Please help me get a good channel banner, and may the best banner WIN! :p
I will try my best. See my photoshop skills on my avatar for example.
How long do you plan to see it finished?

Zidy

Marcel.jpg

I share one with this clown. I never got to meet him considering I never picked up City Folk.

I'm okay with this I think.

GAMERG0D

Zoctan

Marcel.jpg

I share one with this clown. I never got to meet him considering I never picked up City Folk.

I'm okay with this I think.

Another New Year's Eve birthday! When I looked it up and saw that he was who I shared my birthday with, I was very underwhelmed as well.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
We've already formed an IRC.
1) Then it should be in the OP
2) What is it?
3) If this thread is so chatty and moving INSANELY fast even with an IRC room, clearly more people need to know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom