• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would there be any problems with going download for this game?
I can't think of any, other than ease of switching systems/ filling a spot in my Club Nintendo case lol.

It's tied to the system, so if you lose your 3DS, you could have trouble getting a copy if you buy a new one without filing a police report. Apart from that, it's not too bad. You can always transfer it to a new system if you get a new 3DS.

DonMigs85

It's tied to the system, so if you lose your 3DS, you could have trouble getting a copy if you buy a new one without filing a police report. Apart from that, it's not too bad. You can always transfer it to a new system if you get a new 3DS.

Then again if you lost the 3DS together with the cartridge you would pretty much have 0 chance of ever getting the game back.

Then again if you lost the 3DS together with the cartridge you would pretty much have 0 chance of ever getting the game back.

Well yeah, that's another way of looking at it. I'm not defending Nintendo's lack of an account system (rebuying NES games is unforgivable), but it doesn't really bother me that much.

ramyeon

Are there any QR code websites for the Japanese community?

I saw people sharing clothes designs so I assume there is, does anybody have links?

Bygygtgh

Sounds Welsh!?

longest-sign-in-the-world.jpg

You might be on to something...!

ZeroPoint

Neo Member
What are y'all calling your towns?

I don't know. I've always called my towns "Town" in every game. I figure since I'll be playing with so many people on new leaf I should a little more creative. Currently im going with "Rosetown", but im worried I'll have to plant roses everywhere or people will be dissapointed.

I still have room if any one wants to add me
2793-1373-9307

MoonGred

I'm not sure on how sharing works but is this somewhat correct?
So from what I gather you can make your own designs, and share these with QR codes, do these codes get generated at the press of a button or is it a bit more complicated?

Noaksey

Neo Member
I don't know. I've always called my towns "Town" in every game. I figure since I'll be playing with so many people on new leaf I should a little more creative. Currently im going with "Rosetown", but im worried I'll have to plant roses everywhere or people will be dissapointed.

2793-1373-9307

in case you missed it.. http://qrcrossing.com/towngen/

I like helping people with their town names. What are some things you like, Noaksey?

I like Frogs, Raccoons, gaming and geek

I share my birthday with some tasty bird. :)

http://nookipedia.com/wiki/Jitters

http://nookipedia.com/wiki/Derwin is who I share mine with :S

XaosWolf

I'm not sure on how sharing works but is this somewhat correct?
So from what I gather you can make your own designs, and share these with QR codes, do these codes get generated at the press of a button or is it a bit more complicated?

You'll need to unlock the QR code machine first by (Spoilering this just in case)
interacting with Sable enough in the Able' Sisters shop.
After you do you can use it to turn your patterns into QR codes and vice versa.

I like Frogs, Raccoons, gaming and geek

I got two suggestions out of that. The first combines your love of frogs and gaming. Gamagear. Like the Game Gear but with the Japanese word for frog, which is gama. The other suggestion is Araigama. One way to say raccoon in Japanese is Araiguma. Simply substitute the "guma" part with the Japanese word for frog and voila: Araigama. Sorry if you don't particularly like Japanese stuff. It's just that it's always the easiest route.

Noaksey

Neo Member
I got two suggestions out of that. The first combines your love of frogs and gaming. Gamagear. Like the Game Gear but with the Japanese word for frog, which is gama. The other suggestion is Araigama. One way to say raccoon in Japanese is Araiguma. Simply substitute the "guma" part with the Japanese word for frog and voila: Araigama. Sorry if you don't particularly like Japanese stuff. It's just that it's always the easiest route.

I love Araigama... !!!

However my Japanese geekdom and town name has surpassed this :S

MoonGred

Noaksey I might steal these if you're not using them. Who doesn't love raccoons!?

Edit: too late =o

ramyeon

So tempted to try and drag my girlfriend into this fandom. Plus she's in Korea so I'll be able to get the cool Korea exclusive items that way :eek:

I love Araigama... !!!

However my Japanese geekdom and town name has surpassed this :S

Heheh. It's okay. Hagakure is pretty fitting in itself and is actually correct in Japanese. I'm surprised no one else had taken that name given what it means and that a lot of people here love Japanese culture.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Bygygtgh

Sounds Welsh!?
My town name actually is Welsh. Played around with Google Translate so my mundane English name sounded a bit more fancy.

I'm also surprised Yotsuba (four leaf) hasn't been taken. There's also Mitsuba (three leaf) (I may reserve this name for the moment as I actually use a Mitsuba Mii online), Futaba (two leaf) and Hitoha (one leaf).

Sheena

Neo Member
Posting my FC 2707-2891-3680 once again for people that have not added me yet! Have plenty of space left. Please quote/PM me!

I won't be able to play a lot on the week following release since it will be my final exams week... but summer break right after!!

Kokonoe

Banned
Posting my FC 2707-2891-3680 once again for people that have not added me yet! Have plenty of space left. Please quote/PM me!

I won't be able to play a lot on the week following release since it will be my final exams week... but summer break right after!!

That hairbow looks like it's made of bubble gum.

Hey CrisisPoor, you haven't added us back yet dude, you're missing out on my awesome drawings of pigs that look like hippos (pah, it's definitely a pig :p)

2793-1373-9307

I'll add you :)

4296-2970-2303
UK GMT+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom