• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coppanuva

Ngggh. I did not need to hear this. I hope I make it to Kmart in time on Sunday; I'm not going to have much of a chance to pick up the game otherwise.
Oh man, hope I find a copy. No k mart near me, so I guess target, Walmart and GameStop can come through for me.

rouken

278px-347px-Bunnie.png

i share my birthday with her :) dat eye

ohlawd

Hey folks, my ID is 1220-6563-7256.

I'm looking to get more into Swap Note and gather more friends in anticipation of NL if anyone wants to add me. This'll be my first AC game - I need all the friends I can get!

Added
0989-1735-9050

Added you

And you too

My friend code is 1289-9546-9303

There's no way I can not add you after reading that library thread. 0860-4264-2336 is my FC.

Added all three of you. My code is 4854-7203-3637

k I've added you guys.

I swear if you don't accept, I'll have to... PM you. Beware.

ohlawd

frick I got people adding me back but iunno who's who and I'm too lazy to check via adding FCs again.

edit: The one sharing my birthday wears an ice cream cone on her head.

I can dig this.

1upmuffin

I like the new renders but tbh the blocky low poly ones have so much charm that I kinda want them present in some way

Yeah the gen 1 animal crossing models are super charming. I would say I prefer them over the new ones, but I'm glad they finally made gen 2 models, as they look really good as well.

Drago

I really hope I'm wrong but it looks like Nintendo is pulling the same shenanigans with Animal Crossing as they did Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion 2. Get your copy soon at launch guys, our allocation is tight at my store.
I'm afraid to ask...

How many Animal Crossing XLs are you guys getting?

subtles

Hey folks, my ID is 1220-6563-7256.

I'm looking to get more into Swap Note and gather more friends in anticipation of NL if anyone wants to add me. This'll be my first AC game - I need all the friends I can get!

Added
0989-1735-9050

Added you

And you too

My friend code is 1289-9546-9303

Added all three of you. My code is 4854-7203-3637

no way guys, I'm joining in on the fun too.

4425-1513-5442

I'll start adding from the top of page 72.

Added! My FC is:

4425-2249-4219

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom