• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

I share a birthday with this fella:

Teddy3.gif

But......but Pokemon isn't even here yet!

I know! I need to go through and clean it up.

I share my birthday with this badass

NewBull1-1-.jpg

According to the wiki:
"Norman (ノルマン, Noruman) is a cranky bull villager that first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Based on his appearance and home decor, his name must derive from the vikings of Norway."

Did Thor intentionally make this so because I'm a devout follower of his musical flavourings? I guess I'll know the answer for sure when I see if this yin to my yang inhabits my village.

Blueblur1

Everything remained the same when I did the system transfer, even the friend code.

Mine didn't change when I did it.

As other have confirmed, it stays the same. It also completely transfers over your friend's list. None of them will even know you made a change unless you say something.

Coming from someone that just did a system transfer, everything stays the same. All of it. Its like the soul of your old 3DS was transferred into the new one.

Excellent. Thanks for the responses.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
On the fence about this game. Got bored of the first game within a month, but it did have it's charm and that was many years ago. The good reviews, having it portable and the neat online/spotpass features is teetering me over.

I'm going to be playing this game at midnight after I download it. Does KK Slider still appear on saturday nights, or is that only a gamecube thing?

Revenile

I'm going to be playing this game at midnight after I download it. Does KK Slider still appear on saturday nights, or is that only a gamecube thing?

HE not only plays on Saturdays, but he DJs the rest of the week at Club LoL. Sadly he isn't available at all until you build that, so it could be a few days to a month before you start getting his music.

SmithnCo

Saturday is when you can get a song from him, on other nights he performs as a DJ. I hope it isn't too late to catch him past midnight...

Yuripaw

Banned
Can anyone help me make an image where they put the new leaf symbol in my avatar? I'd really like to have one there, cuz i'm sooo excited for this game ^_^

SmithnCo

HE not only plays on Saturdays, but he DJs the rest of the week at Club LoL. Sadly he isn't available at all until you build that, so it could be a few days to a month before you start getting his music.

Aw, I just now saw that Club LOL has to be built. No KK for a bit then. :(

DR2K

Banned
You can have up to four people living in the same town. Four different houses to decorate, but only the first player can be mayor.

So my little sister can make her own character and play in my town? Pretty cool way if I'm reading correctly.

I got this badass (Cyrano)

Kfz32mT.jpg

Look at that stoic pose, that defiant stare, that freckled nose...only a true champ born on March 9th has that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom