• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyouta.gif

May 15! Hyouta looks so chill.

City Folk update for Wednesday: Went to the city to see what Redd had in stock one last time, but that isn't important. What is important is that Phineas was there which is lucky for me cause I definitely don't remember the last time I saw him. Anyway, got a balloon (cyan) which I'm gonna hold on to until Sunday morning. When I've completed every minimal task I want to do Sunday morning, I'll let go of the balloon signaling my end of playing City Folk forever.

And I caught sea bass for the last time. Damn you straight to hell, sea bass!

Did people actually want the IRC in the OP? I got the impression that it was supposed to be semi secret? I don't know.

Nah, I wouldn't make it a big thing. It's not a secret, but at the risk of excluding newcomers, we don't want people to think they have to use that method of communication in order to enjoy the OP topic.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
I'm thinking I'll just walk into a Target or Walmart and pick up the bundle. That shouldn't be a problem, right? Are they going to be limited supply?

Kiryu

I'm thinking I'll just walk into a Target or Walmart and pick up the bundle. That shouldn't be a problem, right? Are they going to be limited supply?
I think it will happen same like they did with Fire Emblem and Luigi Mansion: Dark Moon limited supply recently.

In all honesty, I wouldn't risk it. Get there early. The game you should be able to find, but the bundle is already sold out at all the gamestops in my district (I hear best buy has some they will have available on a first come first serve basis).

Cheska

Guys, am I insane for contemplating picking up that bundle? I already have three 3DS's including the Pikachu XL and Fire Emblem 3DS. Also, I've never played an Animal Crossing game in my life and I find the human characters a little creepy looking. But there's something about the fact that the bundle is selling out that is really pushing me towards taking the plunge.

Guys, am I insane for contemplating picking up that bundle? I already have three 3DS's including the Pikachu XL and Fire Emblem 3DS. Also, I've never played an Animal Crossing game in my life and I find the human characters a little creepy looking. But there's something about the fact that the bundle is selling out that is really pushing me towards taking the plunge.

I wouldn't really advise it if you have no interest in the game, no. I doubt it'll be that expensive in the future.

Even if its for profit, you'll never sell it ever. EVER. You'll play the game, and never look at anything else ever again. >:3

Cheska

I wouldn't really advise it if you have no interest in the game, no. I doubt it'll be that expensive in the future.

Even if its for profit, you'll never sell it ever. EVER. You'll play the game, and never look at anything else ever again. >:3

I don't get them to resell guys :( I keep them all, that's how I've ended up with so many 3DS consoles lol. It's like an addiction.

I suppose my main hesitation is that I've never played a game in the series and I'm worried that I won't like it and then feel guilty that I spent so much on yet another system.

I don't get them to resell guys :( I keep them all, that's how I've ended up with so many 3DS consoles lol. It's like an addiction.

I suppose my main hesitation is that I've never played a game in the series and I'm worried that I won't like it and then feel guilty that I spent so much on yet another system.

Who's employing you and where can I apply ;) But seriously, they've released some really nice looking special editions, so I can't say I blame you. Personally I'm waiting to see if Link to the Past 2 gets a sexy green/gold XL to upgrade.

Kiryu

Who is the admin/owner of "GAF ACNL 3DS Friends Code"
I need to change my time from +8 GMT to -7 GMT. I don't know why I putted it wrong.

I'm sowwy! D: But I understand. But its cool that you can have collections though!

Honestly, I have never played Animal Crossing but i'm just really excited about because of all the amazing things I hear about it. Plus what it has to offer. I doubt you won't like it, I can guarantee it, even if I don't know your genre taste. :)

Now I know why you seem familiar.

Francesca

Honestly, go for it! It is a fantastic game and ANYONE (I mean anyone, including my mom) can jump in and play animal crossing. The most hardcore gamers, classic gaming fans, casuals, and non gamers can get into this game. If you have yet to play an animal crossing - new leaf is a fantastic place to start. They just build on each installment and make the games better and better. You don't miss anything if you start now, but miss a lifetime of joy if you don't start!

Kiryu

Honestly, go for it! It is a fantastic game and ANYONE (I mean anyone, including my mom) can jump in and play animal crossing. The most hardcore gamers, classic gaming fans, casuals, and non gamers can get into this game. If you have yet to play an animal crossing - new leaf is a fantastic place to start. They just build on each installment and make the games better and better. You don't miss anything if you start now, but miss a lifetime of joy if you don't start!
This "including my mom" reminded me of this picture.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2007/11/animalcrossing.jpg

I am leaving this image as link because it will stretch this thread.

Cheska

I'm sowwy! D: But I understand. But its cool that you can have collections though!

Honestly, I have never played Animal Crossing but i'm just really excited about because of all the amazing things I hear about it. Plus what it has to offer. I doubt you won't like it, I can guarantee it, even if I don't know your genre taste. :)

Now I know why you seem familiar.

Francesca

Now those were both very convincing posts! I think I'll go for it after all. I know at least Gravijah will be happy :)

Is GameStop still taking pre orders in store? Would rather go that route than online.

You could probably find Wild World for pretty cheap. If you like that then you'll like NL.

Would there be any problems with going download for this game?
I can't think of any, other than ease of switching systems/ filling a spot in my club nintendo case lol.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My Japanese is awful, but I think the gist of it is: "One day, I was walking in the shopping district when I spotted Shizue and the mayor, who seemed to be happy. Perhaps if I were only like that person, my Shizue would be just as amazingly radiant."
That makes sense his this artist likes to depict this his Shizue (Isabelle) as someone who would rip your balls off at a moment's notice.

The artist has quite a lot of fun pictures to look at depicting his New Leaf experiences(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom