• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noaksey

Neo Member
is it me or is this forum dieing, come on peeps as your questions professor Noaksey is in Surgery, awaiting to resolve all your questions you clearly want to have answered.

zigg

is it me or is this forum dieing, come on peeps as your questions professor Noaksey is in Surgery, awaiting to resolve all your questions you clearly want to have answered.
It does go in cycles. There was also a bit of an exodus to the chat over the warning yesterday.

Noaksey

Neo Member
There is a difference in chatting and answering questions, I also offer avatar icon services too.. one stop shop (unlike the "Xbone")

darklin0

Banned
So my younger brother is gonna get this game and I am sure he is gonna want to visit my town. I also know he is very impatient and will time travel at some point. My question is, will it affect my town in any way if he time travels and visits my town? Will it affect me if I visit his town if he is on another date?

Noaksey

Neo Member
May I take that avatar service, please?

PM sent.

So my younger brother is gonna get this game and I am sure he is gonna want to visit my town. I also know he is very impatient and will time travel at some point. My question is, will it affect my town in any way if he time travels and visits my town? Will it affect me if I visit his town if he is on another date?

I think the fact he is joining you means that he'll be in your time, but I should think that he'll have all items he has cleected on him form his time. I don't believe it will have too big an effectt. but this is one to keep an eye on. :)

Betty

Banned

Hasn't done so in any of the other games, no reason it should now.

RaptorGTA

Oh jesus, looky at what I found!!!

http://qrcrossing.com/towngen/

Now that's pretty awesome. I've already got my town name:

Aniara

(Lets hope this town does better then the ship lol)

I dont believe so, my ex did a lot of time traveling on the wii version and i don't recall any issue happening with our towns. I could be wrong tho.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Just heads up - mine is Beaston :D

Although I suck at town beautification. I'm fucking lazy at plucking weeds and planting flowers :/

Proven

The guys at somethingawful started an image board to work as a QR code repository. There are already a number of neat things there, and it would be an easy place to link to rather than everyone and their mother using imgur, flickr, photobucket links that could eventually run out.

(And the fact that I'd miss most of them as the thread moved)

http://acnlqrrepo.x10.mx/

Revenile

It's funny, there was about 20 minutes yesterday that I was talking with a friend and worrying that Gamestop wouldn't have the game available on Sunday. Two facts hit me then:
1: The game's been done for over a month
2: IT's a big Nintendo franchise with a new system release, of course it will be there on time.

Sometimes my pessimistic mind goes crazy.

It's funny, there was about 20 minutes yesterday that I was talking with a friend and worrying that Gamestop wouldn't have the game available on Sunday. Two facts hit me then:
1: The game's been done for over a month
2: IT's a big Nintendo franchise with a new system release, of course it will be there on time.

Sometimes my pessimistic mind goes crazy.

Haha... someone didn't try and locate Fire Emblem near launch :p

Does anybody have an image of how the "viking/cone" hat looks in this game? I'm referring to the "default" hat, the one you wore all the time in the Gamecube version and could use your textures on in DS & Wii.

8 characters?!?! Ugh. What are y'all calling your towns?

I need some inspiration.

I'm naming mine ShyKnoll (Silent Hill, the friendly version), but I also had second option that I made which was Nu Apple. :3

I went with ShyKnoll because i'll be making my house all creepy like on the outside. XP

LukeTim

Arrested Development?

Yep!

picture-4.png

Best guess is you're a fan of Don Bluth, could be wrong though

Afraid you are wrong.

It has been taken by timetokill.

Damn! I can't call my town Bluthton too, that'd be lame.

Must think of another...

OneLetter

I just read about the fact that not only can you stack fruit (YESSS), but you can also assign various tools to the d-pad for quick swapping (YESSSSSSSSSS).

So much wasted time, begone!

darklin0

Banned
I just read about the fact that not only can you stack fruit (YESSS), but you can also assign various tools to the d-pad for quick swapping (YESSSSSSSSSS).

Yes! This was one of the biggest issues I have always had. I am glad they have improved on it!

ReconPeon

Are there any deals on the xl bundle? I already have a blue xl, but I am almost 100 percent sure I'll be trading it in for the bundle.

Threw down my pre-order yesterday and I gotta say I cant wait till Sunday. I've not touched an Animal Crossing game since the first one, so I'm pretty hyped to get back into it. Thinking I'll name my town either Middlemarch or Wildfell but that's as far as I've even come close to planning. :p

Threw down my pre-order yesterday and I gotta say I cant wait till Sunday. I've not touched an Animal Crossing game since the first one, so I'm pretty hyped to get back into it. Thinking I'll name my town either Middlemarch or Wildfell but that's as far as I've even come close to planning. :p

There's an eight character limit on town names. I like Wildfell though.

So all this talk about stacking fruit, that means that you can have any one fruit type in a single inventory slot (to a max of maybe 10)?

If that's the case, that is good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom