• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

I'd assume as much. At least they have a place to chat where they won't get banned.

OH don't worry. The chat is going to be great when we can tell who's online and go at it with the fruit trading and ruling the Stalk Market with turnip prices. Oh yeah we'll point out which neighbors we got and shop items we got for the day. OH even trade duplicate fossils and point out BUGS that other members haven't gotten to get early in another person's town. ETC ETC. Its essentially a larger Best Friend feature that was limited to 32. Screenshots galore too.

Its probably even better that we can moderate ourselves better in the chat when we can tell who's entering the each other's town and doing what. So there's a lot of positives here.

Again, anyone who's up for community sharing and the like when the game launches, pm me for the chat address. We'll love to have you.

Inertia

Neo Member
really trying to make my town futuristic. an alien 3012 type town. thinking of a town tune that could fit it.. Gyroids everywhere. can anyone link me to that site where it's paint by numbers and you can upload pictures to put them in AC? gonna edit some of me and my friend's artwork on the game.. i'm really gonna go wild with that.

anyway. I live in NY. which is timezone -4. i'll add anyone but people in my timezone would be great. i will give you guys some of my clothes as gifts. token of our new friendships.. i can't really wait to see what the Able sisters are up to nowadays.

and my friend code is 2363-6894-9805. first time poster on GAF, but i want to make good friends with CrossingGaf <3. Sunday, can't come quick enough.

ramyeon

really trying to make my town futuristic. an alien 3012 type town. thinking of a town tune that could fit it.. Gyroids everywhere. can anyone link me to that site where it's paint by numbers and you can upload pictures to put them in AC? gonna edit some of me and my friend's artwork on the game.. i'm really gonna go wild with that.

anyway. I live in NY. which is timezone -4. i'll add anyone but people in my timezone would be great. i will give you guys some of my clothes as gifts. token of our new friendships.. i can't really wait to see what the Able sisters are up to nowadays.

and my friend code is 2363-6894-9805. first time poster on GAF, but i want to make good friends with CrossingGaf <3. Sunday, can't come quick enough.
This is the one I have

http://app.nicofinder.net/tobimy/

Kokonoe

Banned

Try to get the Sputnoid Gyroids, they make UFO/Alien type sounds.

RDs8eyH.jpg

Kush

Neo Member
As the release gets closer and closer, the wait feels longer and longer. I need me some new Animal Crossing and I need it now!

Kuntz

Yes, good idea.

Maybe more useful site will pop up once the game will be released worldwide, that's part of the "lack of game related discussions" problem here after all.

B00TE

As the release gets closer and closer, the wait feels longer and longer. I need me some new Animal Crossing and I need it now!

Two days man, soon! Well, if you're in the Americas anyway.

That image conversion thing that was posted is pretty great. Have a few silly poster ideas I'm gonna do. Just worried how they'll look blown up.

ZiZ

I... I think I might have overdone it. >.>;

BMKaql7CAAAJtaw.jpg

don't hate me, they aren't mine. I bought them for my younger siblings. I still have to wait for the digital release, while watching them enjoy their games

Holy crap at people getting the game early. Now I want the game even more!

Tomorrow when I am in the city I may stop by some stores and see if I can get lucky.

BMKaql7CAAAJtaw.jpg

don't hate me, they aren't mine. I bought them for my younger siblings. I still have to wait for the digital release, while watching them enjoy their games

What's that little sticker in the lower right corner of each box?

BMKaql7CAAAJtaw.jpg

Oh come on now! Three early copies?! >_<

When Wild World came out I bought 12 copies for all my friends and family as an early Christmas gift.

I already put money on my 3DS account. I really can't wait for this to be released. First digital full game purchase here I come! Still debating my town and character name, though. I usually use my real name, but since this will be more online oriented I'm thinking I may change to a screen name like Stormwatch or DredPirateStorm (Forum and Xbox/PS3/WiiU names). What is the character limit for player and town names again?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I already put money on my 3DS account. I really can't wait for this to be released. First digital full game purchase here I come! Still debating my town and character name, though. I usually use my real name, but since this will be more online oriented I'm thinking I may change to a screen name like Stormwatch or DredPirateStorm (Forum and Xbox/PS3/WiiU names). What is the character limit for player and town names again?
8; you should cater to yourself before others, IMO.

MicH

So I just watched the latest entry in WiiFolderJoshs (BitBlock site) Animal Crossing New Leaf video journal (minor spoilers in the video, but eh, just normal daily routines) and was surprised about the use of a particular item.

i had no idea you could call out a villagers (or a special character for that matter) through the megaphone and they react! That is AWESOME and makes it easy to find certain animals. I love it!

Seriously can't wait for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom