• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Beat

So I might be able to pick this up at Midnight on Sunday. Depending if I can get one of my supervisors to be ok with it.

Wish me luck, doods!

Darkgran

They will but they might say stuff like "You slept in late today!" And stuff like that. Also some animals go to bed earlier than others. This can be changed with the Night-Owl town ordinance.

So the first time I ever start the game the same Animals will great me that would if I stated in the day?

jluedtke

Sorry if this has been answered already, but when NOA says it'll be on the eShop at midnight, do they mean Pacific, Central, or Eastern time? I'm assuming Pacific...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's one thing getting it early in the US, but look who managed to snag an early copy in the UK of all place.

icGd1QaCx6qYB.jpg

Don't be hatin' now.

Tangeroo

It's one thing getting it early in the US, but look who managed to snag an early copy in the UK of all place.

Don't be hatin' now.

31285009.jpg

Welcome to the club! If you visit my town within the next 24 hours, I will give you all my possessions and bells, including my Master Sword!

Tunic

Gamestop fully processed my order now for the 3DSXL. Got an email with the tracking number. It will be arriving on Monday! Can't wait anymore!

womp

So um, GS wont be able to fulfill my 3DS XL order. Where's the wise guy saying he doubted they'd sell out? I WANT TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU.

I preordered my wife her AC XL through gamestop.com last Sunday after being told at the store they closed the preorders for it.

Just got a shipping confirmation at 11am this morning - Monday delivery via UPS! :D

Shame I cannot sell or give away the digital copy since we are going to do physical carts.

Batgirl

I just chatted with GS CS and was told my order has processed successfully but won't ship until Monday, but I for sure have a pop tart coming.

That's what I get for waiting.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend

Don't be hatin' now.

Where in the UK did you find that?? Tell me GAME are shipping early.

I bet you're a nice guy komicturtle but I really can't read anything you write when you distract me with angie varona's tits on my face like that

lol Sorry. And thanks for telling me her name. I saved this image from another forum a year back and always wondered what the name of this chick was.

Like someone on here, I want Nintendo to "accidentally" push the release button on the eShop. Today I was poking on various spots on the touchscreen hoping to push a secret Download button lolol

Fackin crazy I am.

Labrys

Like someone on here, I want Nintendo to "accidentally" push the release button on the eShop. Today I was poking on various spots on the touchscreen hoping to push a secret Download button lolol

Fackin crazy I am.

If only, if only. I'm pretty sure I've decided I want the digital download, anyway.

For anybody with a digital review copy/Japanese DD copy, what SD card did you use, and is it quick with loading/has it failed? I'm still using the 4 Gig that came with the XL.

Tangeroo

If only, if only. I'm pretty sure I've decided I want the digital download, anyway.

For anybody with a digital review copy/Japanese DD copy, what SD card did you use, and is it quick with loading/has it failed? I'm still using the 4 Gig that came with the XL.

I'm using a Sandisk Class 6 20MB/s 32GB card

The game loads in about 3 seconds and saves in about 5. There's about a 1 second loading time when moving indoors/outdoors. No complaints despite this being a slightly older SD card.

Unicorn

Anyone able to get an early copy in AZ yet? My work will take me to downtown Phoenix this afternoon. Anyone know of mom and pop type stores down there that typically break street date?

Gonna take another gamble at a different kmart as well.

I was around Canal St. (NYC) earlier and was able to get a copy.

I have no idea what name to use but I'm leaning towards Etria (Etrian Odyssey). Let's see if something else comes to mind while I eat, lol.

iiicon

I've decided my town name is going to be a reference to Boards of Canada, in honour of their new album. Now I just have two days to decide between Twoism, Roygbiv, Sixtyten and Geogaddi...

ReconPeon

I preordered my wife her AC XL through gamestop.com last Sunday after being told at the store they closed the preorders for it.

Just got a shipping confirmation at 11am this morning - Monday delivery via UPS! :D

Shame I cannot sell or give away the digital copy since we are going to do physical carts.

What speed shipping did you use? I used the standard one, and mine hasn't shipped yet.

zigg

Tip if you're looking to get yourself in on the foreign fruit game.

Keep talking to Isabelle! She asked for a seashell, I gave her one, and she gave me a basket of cherries.

Labrys

Probably not by much. At most, a second or so. I also used the 4GB SD card that came with the Poptart and it was a lot slower by comparison.

Alright, thank you! I'm probably going to use the class 4 for a while and upgrade to a class 8 or 10 in the coming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom