• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEJ

Is it sad that my saturday evening will be spent watching superhero cartoons and waiting till midnight to buy this game off the e-shop?

2013-06-07.jpg

This made me laugh.

TEJ

Depends on the superhero cartoon to be honest.

a little bit of batman tas
a little bit of superman tas
some batman brave and the bold
some spectacular spiderman
a little bit of justice league
some 90's x-men
some batman beyond

oh! freakazoid counts so i'll watch an episode or two of that as well

the tick counts too!

Betty

Banned
some 90's x-men
some batman beyond

Oh wow, in that case you have nothing to worry about.

I'd recommend Young Justice too if you haven't seen it though.

Cody_D165

Banned
Finally made up my mind today - going digital. Midnight download!

Can't resist having my town on my XL at all times. As much as I want a physical copy maybe I'll just buy it later down the road during a sale or something.

Megatron

some 90's x-men
some batman beyond

I think you need to mix in some Spiderman and his Amazing Friends/Incredible Hulk but otherwise I see nothing wrong with that. I'll be studying/trying to finish up 1999 mode in Bioshock Infinite.

TEJ

Oh wow, in that case you have nothing to worry about.

I'd recommend Young Justice too if you haven't seen it though.

never really seen it but i've heard a lot of good things about it. the same thing with that avengers show

oh wait I have seen a few episodes of the avengers show. I thought it had too much action and not enough story but it was only the first few episodes.

some 90's x-men
some batman beyond

the tick counts too!

Fit yourself some Earth's Mightiest Heroes in there.
never really seen it but i've heard a lot of good things about it. the same thing with that avengers show

oh wait I have seen a few episodes of the avengers show. I thought it had too much action and not enough story but it was only the first few episodes.

It gets much better, no worries.

Hope I'm able to get a 3DS from the Nintendo world store tomorrow. Checked online said they are having an event to get the game and 3DS from 9 AM- 1 PM a day early. Wish me luck fellas. Hope the line ain't to long.

TEJ

does the thundercats reboot count as a superhero show if only vaguely? I thought it was a crying shame that it got cancelled so quickly

cjkeats

I've been trying to keep in the dark about this for the most part, but I just took a look at the OP.

Fruit can stack.

My life has changed forever.

So I'm watching a LP of City Folk and the guy's not picking any fruit or shaking any trees. Is there a good reason to abstain from doing that in your own game?

Betty

Banned
So I'm watching a LP of City Folk and the guy's not picking any fruit or shaking any trees. Is there a good reason to abstain from doing that in your own game?

Not really, but there's not really a good reason to pick them so often either, you simply don't make as much money from them as you do from fishing.

SmithnCo

Your native fruit isn't too great for making money, unless you trade for other fruit or try to make perfect fruit. But it's probably a good idea to shake the fruit off so new fruit can grow back more quickly.

chiablo

Should play well but will make it more fun with peeps to share experiences, that's why we made their friend code sheet.

Do you at leaast like the sound of things thus far?

I've added myself to the magical spreadsheet of friends. If there's anyone else who's new to Animal Crossing, let me know and we'll friend up. :p

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
My funds are added. I am ready. Here we go!

Added funds as well.

Really wish you could just buy games directly--or pick fund denominations. Just bought $20 twice as I didn't want to put $50 on there as I don't buy things in the eshop much thus far (only the Zelda Oracle games to date).

Labrys

Added funds as well.

Really wish you could just buy games directly--or pick fund denominations. Just bought $20 twice as I didn't want to put $50 on there as I don't buy things in the eshop much thus far (only the Zelda Oracle games to date).

While checking out, choose debit/credit card and choose "add needed funds", and it'll add only what you need. I use it when I buy the FE DLC.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
While checking out, choose debit/credit card and choose "add needed funds", and it'll add only what you need. I use it when I buy the FE DLC.

Good to know.

I'll do that next time!

Thanks!

I've made my down payment on the house, but now that it's nighttime there doesn't seem to be much to do, other than catch bugs or fishing (don't have a fishing rod yet, though). What else is there to do at night?

Mentallyerect

Neo Member
Quick question to all my fellow AC fanatics. I'm debating if I should watch the Animal Crossing movie before the game comes out to really take my excitement up a notch lol, but, is the movie any good/ worth watching? Would watching it ruin my nostalgia for AC or will it compliment it? I say this because in the game, the characters have their strange yet pleasant animal speak but in the anime they will have an actual voice. Depending on how they come across, it might ruin how I've always looked at these characters. So what say you, is the movie a go for me?

SmithnCo

I've made my down payment on the house, but now that it's nighttime there doesn't seem to be much to do, other than catch bugs or fishing (don't have a fishing rod yet, though). What else is there to do at night?

Is town hall open? I heard if you talk to Isabelle a couple times she'll offer you a net or rod. That is if you didn't do it yet.

I honestly enjoyed it. It doesn't have a central plot, and it's basically a slice of life story. It was nice seeing the world fleshed out more since it's not being restricted to what you see in the game.

Betty

Banned
Quick question to all my fellow AC fanatics. I'm debating if I should watch the Animal Crossing movie before the game comes out to really take my excitement up a notch lol, but, is the movie any good/ worth watching? Would watching it ruin my nostalgia for AC or will it compliment it?

It's a charming film that's a lot better than it has any right to be and yes it will compliment your nostalgia.

SmithnCo

Quick question to all my fellow AC fanatics. I'm debating if I should watch the Animal Crossing movie before the game comes out to really take my excitement up a notch lol, but, is the movie any good/ worth watching? Would watching it ruin my nostalgia for AC or will it compliment it? I say this because in the game, the characters have their strange yet pleasant animal speak but in the anime they will have an actual voice. Depending on how they come across, it might ruin how I've always looked at these characters. So what say you, is the movie a go for me?

It's a cute little movie. Very pleasant. It's fun seeing some of the characters animated too. I didn't mind that they spoke normally.

It needs to be midnight Saturday night already. I can't stop being all flustered over the game now. I can't even begin playing any 3DS games...

Unicorn

I'm sick and tired of calling places that say they have Animal Crossing only to drive all the way out there and they say that they can't sell it to me.

Mentallyerect

Neo Member
Thanks for the responses people. I'll take the plunge and watch it sometime tomorrow. I can't believe its almost upon us lol. I've been waiting for this game for years. At my age, its few and far between that I get this excited for a game lol. I miss the excitement lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom