• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

also this has been making the rounds but apparently Fang can see the future

tumblr_mnz3i7fxWn1qzp9weo1_400.gif

That's just improper grammar. Nintendo's quality control is slipping.

Your Animal Crossing character should say "I caught a mosquito! Why are you conveying feelings of intense hostility, mosquito?!"

You're welcome.

TEJ

That Sable quote, it's a photoshop right? It seems way too dirty for an animal crossing game.

but if it isn't I can expect more ....colorful....humor like that in new leaf?

Also for the record, street dates are stupid. If you have the game, just sell it.

...but, I'd say 90% of the stores have already received their shipments. Gotta get stock in advance of street dates, ya know? They probably shouldn't be telling you that they have it.

cjkeats

...but, I'd say 90% of the stores have already received their shipments. Gotta get stock in advance of street dates, ya know? They probably shouldn't be telling you that they have it.

I can confirm that my walmart has had it since tuesday, just sitting there next to the cash waiting to go out.

Tiktaalik

My buddies and I are getting together in the park on Sunday afternoon for an Animal Crossing friendcode meetup + picnic. It's gonna be good times. :)

Frolow

Banned
Where is everyone picking up their copies early? Every store I went to, these past few days, are all sticking firmly to the streetdate.

I love how this thread has so many people who haven't played animal crossing before! It is great to see newcomers to the series. I am really excited for all of you to start! :)

Anyone with experience regarding Walmart's "soft"-midnight releases? Can we just show up at midnight and be like "Hey, uh.. this game is technically out now. Can you grab some copies for us, please?"

I would be content with downloading from the eShop, but my sisters would like to grab the game as well, and I figure it would be more fun to head out with them and pick up our copies together.

Question: Can you do a time travel in this game?

You can, although many users frown on doing so. Many will not play online with TTs.

I personally ruined each game one after the next by time traveling. This is my first one I am NOT going to travel in.

Anyone with experience regarding Walmart's "soft"-midnight releases? Can we just show up at midnight and be like "Hey, uh.. this game is technically out now. Can you grab some copies for us, please?"

I would be content with downloading from the eShop, but my sisters would like to grab the game as well, and I figure it would be more fun to head out with them and pick up our copies together.

every time I go to my walmart at midnight, I have to beg them to go get games out of the back. It usually is worth it in the end.

B00TE

ALL OF MY HATE AND JEALOUSY also congrats.

That sounds familiar. Now you know how I felt earlier! Minus the embarrassment afterwards. :p

Thinking about looking around Wal-marts at midnight tomorrow and see how it goes. I think they'll have to go digging in the back though. That's never ended well for me when people didn't know what I was talking about, especially those on the late shifts usually.

For anyone who is new - and looking for a friend (who is quite experienced) please add me! I have no problem playing with you if you need some help! Just don't chop any of my trees down :p

2363 5624 3655

kris fox

PM me that you added and your code!

Lexxism

You can, although many users frown on doing so. Many will not play online with TTs.

I personally ruined each game one after the next by time traveling. This is my first one I am NOT going to travel in.

I see. I thought you can't do that anymore on this game since some people were saying that once you input the time/date or whatever, you can't do the time travel.

You can definitely try. In my town, they won't do it, as they have some staffed who unboxing new software each day.

Cheska

I'm wondering the same thing. The closest 24 hour Walmart is 20 minutes away and I'm almost considering making the trip.

I see. I thought you can't do that anymore on this game since some people were saying that once you input the time/date or whatever, you can't do the time travel.

Yeah, all you need to do is manipulate the system clock and it would still work the same. I recommend not doing so, because you are basically cheating yourself out of the fun that is found in animal crossing.

Lexxism

Yeah, all you need to do is manipulate the system clock and it would still work the same. I recommend not doing so, because you are basically cheating yourself out of the fun that is found in animal crossing.

I see. Well, I don't have any plan on changing my system's clock since this is my first time playing and it will beat the purpose of the game. I'm getting excited :lol

melos

Hey everybody, I've been following this thread for a while and finally decided to jump on and add some more 3DS buddies for the upcoming release!

Jazz
4511-0485-8473

Please PM me with your Friend Code if you add me!

Really pumped for tomorrow evening!

steveovig

Making the rounds again, here's my FC, 4983-5043-3463. Shoot me a PM or something and I'll add ya. I'll probably end up sweeping the place on Sunday for some more codes too.

I love how this thread has so many people who haven't played animal crossing before! It is great to see newcomers to the series. I am really excited for all of you to start! :)

I'm really excited to play this game, but I won't play it any time soon. :c My love is getting the game, but I want to be the mayor of the town and not a resident. >.< Its tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom