• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah164

LJnfS6Q.jpg

Got a countdown going on my phone.

1 day 10 hours.

Same here mang. SAME THING. GAMESTOP! Y U OPEN SO LAAAATE?

In City Folk a little chihuahua dog thing came out of the city fountain if you threw your axe in it. You had a, like, 8% chance to get the golden/silver axe from her, and it was really rigged.
She's not back, though! Hoorayyyyyyy

Ooh. Heh. Thanks. ^^ So, then if she isn't coming back. How do you get the silver/golden axe now? :eek:

cluderi

While I'm sure most of you already own 3DS's, I am picking one up for this game. I wanted to give those in the same boat a heads up. Best Buy will be selling the special edition bundle on Sunday. Unfortunately I'm over 30 and the look of that model would get me ridiculed or be stolen by a tween girl. They're also dropping the price of the other XL colors to $175. This means that you get the game and system for $210, $10 less than the "free candy" limited edition bundle. Very excited to play my first Animal Crossing since the Gamecube.

As a 30 something guy I say rock that pop tart. It's my first real AC game as well (although I've known people go through AC obsessions so I'm familiar with the series)

newsguy

Not only that, but people will likely assume you're picking it up for someone else, and if they ask and it bothers you, you can say something like you're getting it for a daughter/son/niece/nephew/etc.

It's not the picking up part I care about. I'm at home with my local Best Buy game people. They're into games and we talk shop when I'm there. They know I play a little bit of everything. Playing my DS when I have downtime at work is where the insults are thrown. I don't care what people think, especially at my age as a father, people's opinions don't phase me anymore. But my buddies won't let me play the damn thing with all the yelling they'll be doing. They did it with my Vita, a DS with apples sprinkled on it may get me kicked in the balls.

In City Folk a little chihuahua dog thing came out of the city fountain if you threw your axe in it. You had a, like, 8% chance to get the golden/silver axe from her, and it was really rigged.
She's not back, though! Hoorayyyyyyy

Praise the Animal Crossing Gods

I was so relieved when I got both the silver and golden axe from Serena relatively early in the game

Don't remember how long it took me to get the silver axe, but it didn't take very long for me to get the gold axe (not even two months had passed since since the NA release)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/933195-animal-crossing-city-folk/47363989

It's not the picking up part I care about. I'm at home with my local Best Buy game people. They're into games and we talk shop when I'm there. They know I play a little bit of everything. Playing my DS when I have downtime at work is where the insults are thrown. I don't care what people think, especially at my age as a father, people's opinions don't phase me anymore. But my buddies won't let me play the damn thing with all the yelling they'll be doing. They did it with my Vita, a DS with apples sprinkled on it may get me kicked in the balls.

I mean, if its playful thing, sure. But I wouldn't want to be around "friends" like that. That's just horrible :(

pariah164

Get better friends. Seriously, those guys sound like assholes.

Lucent

Won't be getting mine 'til June 12th. So you guys will have like 4 days head start on me. lol. =/ Dunno why Nintendo had to release it on Sunday.

Katzii

Won't be getting mine 'til June 12th. So you guys will have like 4 days head start on me. lol. =/ Dunno why Nintendo had to release it on Sunday.

Won't be getting mine until June 14th because that's the release date here... So you'll have two days head start on me ;)

Are there any special events that happen in AC on Sunday? Maybe they wanted the release to coincide with the beginning of the week, given the real-time format? I've wondered this, too.

cluderi

Added a bunch of people who messaged me and some people in the same timezone as me on the spreadsheet. Also got my first swapnote which made me chuckle (I really need to practice drawing a little)

Labrys

probably a fucking day for me

the eShop crawls for me, whereas every other system works fine. It's weird.

My PS3 is like that. Every other system has a decent download speed, while it is near impossible to download anything on the PS3. It's a fat one, so that may be the issue, but it's super irritating.

probably a fucking day for me

the eShop crawls for me, whereas every other system works fine. It's weird.
Well I have downloaded both Super mario 3D land and Mario kart and they took about 30-45 mins. I know this game is bigger so it might be longer, I also have not so great internet well on Xbl everything literally take days to download if I turn my system on and off.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member

Heh, I'll be getting the game pretty late also due to difference of release date. Within the next day most people here will have the game, which is really cool and so does not make me jealous at all.

Oh, and I had no idea this game was announced in 2010... it's only this past year where I've heard about it... that must have been a horrible wait for those who knew!

I am sooo jealous of all you in America who are getting the game now-ish ;-;

So jealous ;-;

Don't worry. It's... well, we'll get it soon...!

Kuntz

I reaaaaally hope the game has something to know the things you catch are already at the museum or not, I wasted so many bells offering the same bug over and over...

cPPf1BX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom