• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
I reaaaaally hope the game has something to know the things you catch are already at the museum or not, I wasted so many bells offering the same bug over and over...

cPPf1BX.png

My exact situation.

SuperSah

Banned
USA GETS THIS IN UNDER 24 HOURS?!!!!

I'm SO SO jealous. Being from the UK I have to wait till Thursday midnight for my Club Nintendo's free code to come up. UGHHHH. :C

Willxc123

USA GETS THIS IN UNDER 24 HOURS?!!!!

I'm SO SO jealous. Being from the UK I have to wait till Thursday midnight for my Club Nintendo's free code to come up. UGHHHH. :C

I would wait 5 days if we got those awesome NOE Club Nintendo deals, and I could get the game for free...

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
One week left to go. Sigh.

Can someone explain what the limitations of two players playing on one 3DS will be? I know only one can be mayor, but beyond that, is it mostly the same for both players?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I'm sure you'll find some new indie game to keep you occupied!

You must be reading my mind. I was checking out some new Desura releases just now :p

My 2 cents..
I'm in eu and while i appreciate the buy 3 get 1, being a collector i sort of got pissed for the free game being digital-only...

ramyeon

My 2 cents..
I'm in eu and while i appreciate the buy 3 get 1, being a collector i sort of got pissed for the free game being digital-only...
Haha seriously? Wow.

Buy a physical copy if it upsets you this much, but you can't really complain about free stuff.

Added a bunch more people from the spreadsheet.

If you haven't added me yet, please feel free to do so!: 4596-9608-6492

I'm a good neighbor, I leave notes and I won't wreck your stuff. Promise! :p

Katzii

I can wait. It's only five days; not really worth complaining about when you consider the waits for the other games we've had.

Still looking forward to it though ;)

Malaussene

Neo Member
Hopefully amazon will ship this early as it did for MHU (here in Italy at least)... loved receiving the game 3 days before street date..

Just posting to say that Amazon is shipping orders out. I just received notification that the two copies I'd ordered had been shipped. :D Gotta smash out this final exam so I can jump in as soon as it arrives.

seady

HELP!!

Just got my Animal Crossing 3DSXL, and trying to transfer my data from my old 3DS to this new XL. It says all the stuffs on my "targeted system" (the XL) will be replaced with the "source system" (the old 3DS), does it mean the Animal Crossing game preloaded on my XL will be wiped?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
HELP!!

Just got my Animal Crossing 3DSXL, and trying to transfer my data from my old 3DS to this new XL. It says all the stuffs on my "targeted system" (the XL) will be replaced with the "source system" (the old 3DS), does it mean the Animal Crossing game preloaded on my XL will be wiped?
Yes, go to your downloads in the eshop to redownload it... can you redownload it at this time?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
a little bit of batman tas
a little bit of superman tas
some batman brave and the bold
some spectacular spiderman
a little bit of justice league
some 90's x-men
some batman beyond

oh! freakazoid counts so i'll watch an episode or two of that as well

the tick counts too!
Am I meant to read this post to the tune of Mambo No. 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom