• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reaaaaally hope the game has something to know the things you catch are already at the museum or not, I wasted so many bells offering the same bug over and over...

At least in City Folk, Blathers will tell you he already has whatever you're offering, and talking to him will let you bring up a list of everything in the museum.

zigg

IN THIS POST I RESPOND TO SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE PROBABLY LONG SINCE FALLEN ASLEEP

This just came in the mail today :)

I bought the PDF of this. It was pretty great.

Anyone getting the guide? I got it for $12 off Amazon. Will probably look at it for furniture sets and design ideas. Loved the Wild World guide.
Yeah, mine's ordered. I saw it at the same store that sold me my copy—it's super-thick!

It's not the picking up part I care about. I'm at home with my local Best Buy game people. They're into games and we talk shop when I'm there. They know I play a little bit of everything. Playing my DS when I have downtime at work is where the insults are thrown. I don't care what people think, especially at my age as a father, people's opinions don't phase me anymore. But my buddies won't let me play the damn thing with all the yelling they'll be doing. They did it with my Vita, a DS with apples sprinkled on it may get me kicked in the balls.
Are you sure it's safe to actually be playing Animal Crossing with them around…?

My little brother's getting this the same day as me! It'll be so fun having someone to play local multi with.
My daughter's hopefully getting it Sunday, depending on Kmart stock. Really looking forward to that. :)

I reaaaaally hope the game has something to know the things you catch are already at the museum or not, I wasted so many bells offering the same bug over and over...
First time you catch a bug, there's an extra bit of text. It's not quite the same as whether you offered it to the museum, but close enough for government work.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Since a few hours ago, my pre-order has now been processed. So...here's me being hopeful I get the game really early instead of the 14th... :p

Tenck

So the game is out on the eShop at 12am on Sunday? This would be my first DD purchase of a retail title. I have no idea how this works.

seady

I wouldn't be surprised if you can't redownload it yet to be honest.

Not like there's much longer till it's up on there anyway though.

Yep :(

As expected, I cannot download Animal Crossing now. I wiped it during system transfer but now cannot redownload it.

I said I'd download it tonight and start in the morning... Yeah, I think I'll start and get the beginning out of the way tonight so when I wake up in the morning, I'll head to the shops and begin work. Its right there. Please don't delay till 1am Nintendo!

cPPf1BX.png

My exact situation.

What? Doesn't Blather refuse donations of fossils/bugs/fishes that are alredy in the museum?

However, I just can't wait another 6 days...jeez. I'm getting mad, look at the wall of my bedroom:
4BZBGmg.jpg

YAAAY! :D

Iacobellis

sez has been there for a while already and says the line is huuuuuuge. Good luck!

Thank you! I'll be there after the store opens, I'm still on the train from Connecticut. :/

If they are sold out, at least I can say I got some good pictures and a boatload of StreetPass tags!

Really? Any ideas of the one closest to Rockefeller?

Can't think of one near Rockefeller, sorry. If you're willing to take the D downtown about 4 stops from 47-50/Rockefeller to Broadway-Lafayette, there's a store that definitely has it. I'll PM you the name of the store.

Iacobellis

Can't think of one near Rockefeller, sorry. If you're willing to take the D downtown about 4 stops from 47-50/Rockefeller to Broadway-Lafayette, there's a store that definitely has it. I'll PM you the name of the store.

Alright, I appreciate that. Thanks.

Gonna put on the rain song from AC: PG because it's getting a little cloudy out!

Do you guys think theyd have digital copies. Would be nice to just go to the clerk and ask for a digital copy, they print out a receipt with an eshop code- download away. No worries about sellouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom