• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of on the fence about getting this or not. I played the heck out of the gamecube game, for a year or more. I tried the DS & Wii ones but they felt like the same all over again.

I'm sure they've improved/evolved/added a lot of things over time so I'd probably enjoy this but I still feel like I'll get bored after a bit of just running errands for everyone :(

Mononoke

Banned
With the Animal Crossing bundle? Its on the SD card included. If you wanna swap out the SD card for a bigger one just save the data on the 4GB SD card on a computer and copy the files to the 32GB. The game is tied to the 3DS and if you every delete you can just redownload it from the eShop. If it's stolen you cant get it back(unless you call nintendo and file a police report which is really stupid tbh)

edit: beaten :p

In case that doesn't work, you were right. The game is tied to your account and you may redownload it anytime from the eShop.

Really appreciate the reply guys, put my mind at ease. Now I just have to wait an extra day than you guys. Waiting on my 3DS to come in the mail on Monday.

Iacobellis

Museum's available immediately and (apparently, as before) around the clock.

BTW, museum donation is way streamlined now. You can check a bunch of fossils at once, donate a bunch of stuff (even of mixed types) all at once, and the game will gray out things the museum already has in your inventory for you.

Damn, that's something I always wanted in a future game. I got in line at around 11 and went into Nintendo World at around 12:30 and quickly got my four pins and went in the photobooth. They were sold out of standalone copies AND the strategy guide, so I'll be picking those both up tomorrow at GameStop.

Anyone tag Justin, wearing a green shirt and glasses? Short hair and small goatee.

Salsa

game's still far from ideally streamlined tho

this is like pokemon, always one minuscule step at a time

and like pokemon, I still cant not love it

Salsa

I had a town named dog city and I love dog city so id do it again, but now jeff mentioned it on the quick look thus every gb user is gonna call it that

I was gonna do a Fallout themed town. :(

So what do you guys mean you you say you're doing an 'x'-themed town? Just how much of your town can you customize to make it suit your theme? I always thought it was just your house and perhaps your town's song and NPC catchphrases?

SmithnCo

So what do you guys mean you you say you're doing an 'x'-themed town? Just how much of your town can you customize to make it suit your theme? I always thought it was just your house and perhaps your town's song and NPC catchphrases?

With the ability to lay down patterns on the ground, you could make a themed "tileset" for your whole town with up to 40 tiles. Plus you can place mayoral projects wherever you want (streetlamps, etc.)

Betty

Banned

If you're clever enough with sticker designs and in this game the placement of some town projects you can get close to something unique, but it's mainly your home rooms that you can fully customize to a certain theme.

Keyouta

So, if I get the game 10pm digitally, all my neighbors will be alslep and the stores will be closed! What would I be able to do?

Marvie_3

Banned
If you're clever enough with sticker designs and in this game the placement of some town projects you can get close to something unique, but it's mainly your home rooms that you can fully customize to a certain theme.

With my Fallout town, I was just going to run around so all the grass went away, then chop down the trees so it was a total wasteland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom