• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proven

I love Swapnote.

But some of you guys send way too many Swapnotes!

I haven't played the 3ds for a few days and I'm pretty sure I will open it up to have 1000 new swapnotes.

Thanks to the comments of other posters in this thread, you'll be happy to know that the limit is 3000 notes.

LDAF

I'm not sure if this topic has been raised yet, but are there any signs of Nintendo creating artificial shortages again like with Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion? I have a friend that didn't get a chance to reserve, and she's been waiting to get it at launch ever since it was announced at E3 2010.

ckohler

Back in the GameCube days there was an app or website that would allow you to take an image and would generate a Animal Crissing pattern guide.

Anything like this still exist? I used them to great success back then.

I'm not sure if this topic has been raised yet, but are there any signs of Nintendo creating artificial shortages again like with Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion? I have a friend that didn't get a chance to reserve, and she's been waiting to get it at launch ever since it was announced at E3 2010.

They're not necessarily artificial. In Animal Crossing's case, it uses a different kind of cart than any other 3DS game, so they have to make them differently and in smaller numbers.

Tell your friend to buy digital. Problem solved.

Bankoiia

They're not necessarily artificial. In Animal Crossing's case, it uses a different kind of cart than any other 3DS game, so they have to make them differently and in smaller numbers.

Tell your friend to buy digital. Problem solved.

This is the first I hear about this. What makes it different?

Ok, there are 184 pages here, so I didn't look through every one to see if this has already been posted.

Here are QR scan codes for a bunch of different wallpaper / floors / painting / outfits:

http://imgur.com/a/5xrGA

I haven't been following the game, what is the context of this? Is this DLC from Nintendo? Are these user-created designs that can be shared via QR?

EDIT: nevermind, something on that list tells me this is not from Nintendo.

Salsa

PqXd5Hl.jpg

lol

This is the first I hear about this. What makes it different?

From a Japanese press release:

According to Iwata, Animal Crossing: New Leaf uses a modified 3DS game cart which offers additional save data storage compared to the traditional 3DS game cart. The reason for this is due to the nature of the game saving more items, houses and such data.

K' Dash

I just bought 2 $35 prepaid cards one for me and one for the GF to download this at midnight, does anyone know if Club Nintendo will accept duplicates? I don't want to loose half of those coins.

Bankoiia

From a Japanese press release:

According to Iwata, Animal Crossing: New Leaf uses a modified 3DS game cart which offers additional save data storage compared to the traditional 3DS game cart. The reason for this is due to the nature of the game saving more items, houses and such data.

Ah, I see! I guess it makes sense seeing how the GC game required it's own additional memory card 59 to save.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I just bought 2 $35 prepaid cards one for me and one for the GF to download this at midnight, does anyone know if Club Nintendo will accept duplicates? I don't want to loose half of those coins.

You can link another club nintendo account to your current one, that's the only way you'll be able to get double the coins for the same game.

batfax

So I decided to check out how my old town was holding up. Apparently last time I was there was 90 months ago.

Eh. Looks like everyone important's cool with the whole thing though. Either that, or I'll be seeing them again soon.

Revven

Looks like my friend isn't coming by today so... I guess I'll be downloading it tonight all by my lonesome. :(

So saddddddd.

Roto13

I'm not even going to play it tonight. I just want to start the download so it's done when I wake up tomorrow. I don't want to move into my town in the middle of the night. :p

StayDead

I'm not even going to play it tonight. I just want to start the download so it's done when I wake up tomorrow. I don't want to move into my town in the middle of the night. :p

It's better to just speak to Nook in the night and set your house up otherwise tomorrow you won't have a house :p

Salsa

whatever, I'm naming my town dog city! I've been naming towns dog city since before giant bomb!

great now I cant name my town dog city

also no one believes you big ass ramp

I mean big ass ramp? what's your character's name gonna be? china dont care?

im onto you

Fewr

At what time is this released? (I'm at GMT -6)

I'm super happy the digital price is cheaper than the physical. Take that preorders!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I decided to check out how my old town was holding up. Apparently last time I was there was 90 months ago.

Eh. Looks like everyone important's cool with the whole thing though. Either that, or I'll be seeing them again soon.
As long as you don't crush his blue roses Apollo will be cool with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom