• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

blamite

Quick question: is the game going to be available on the eShop at midnight for me regardless of my timezone, or do I have to wait until midnight Nintendo time for it to be unlocked for everyone?

(Sorry for phrasing that badly, but you get the idea.)

RawNuts

Grabbing this from the eShop at midnight; I figured I would go digital since this is a game to come back to often and I don't want to swap cartridges and always make sure I have the cartridge with me. I haven't played Animal Crossing since the original game so I'm excited for it.

Quick question: is the game going to be available on the eShop at midnight for me regardless of my timezone, or do I have to wait until midnight Nintendo time for it to be unlocked for everyone?
I live in EST and games have gone up at midnight here, while they were up at 11pm for my friend in Texas (central).

AngryFacing

Neo Member
I live in EST and games have gone up at midnight here, while they were up at 11pm for my friend in Texas (central).
I confirmed the same with a few friends and also tweeted someone at Nintendo, and got the same answer. Should be out at midnight EST!

Can't wait for Animal Crossing tonight!

Cheska

Which SD card would you guys recommend for someone looking to upgrade? I was thinking a 32 GB, but I saw some of you mention that some are better than others.

Fewr

I don't really mind. Look at those cool dirt paths! That's pretty awesome and exactly what Nintendo had in mind when they introduced the feature in City Folk.

As long as EVERYTHING isn't covered with dirt, it's cool

Do they affect my town rating? Is there still a town rating in this?

Frolow

Banned
Which SD card would you guys recommend for someone looking to upgrade? I was thinking a 32 GB, but I saw some of you mention that some are better than others.

Unless you plan on going all digital with your 3DS, then an 32GB SD Card really isn't worth it. A 16GB will do just fine. This Class 10 16GB one is on sale for $11 if you want specific recommendations.

MicH

Do they affect my town rating? Is there still a town rating in this?
They don't affect your town rating. And yes, your goal is still to get a perfect town :p I have no idea what the reward is.. ok I have no idea, but I hope there is still a goal to make it perfect :p

Fewr

They don't affect your town rating. And yes, your goal is still to get a perfect town :p I have no idea what the reward is.. ok I have no idea, but I hope there is still a goal to make it perfect :p
Phew, if they don't affect the rating then I'm super happy and super excited now.

Grizzo

I sort of want to make my town look like a dream in LSD: Dream Emulator if possible:

lsd-03.png

Haha, awesome game. I can't wait to visit your town. It could very well end up like that creepy town called Aika.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Spiderduff

Bought a 16gb card for this game and I am SO ready for midnight! Anyone looking for friends I am all in! Love these animal crossing games!

Man, those are some good town themes! What's the last one, I can't tell really, probably for the shortness of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAY53qUUzy4

Also, for those who are really good at making town themes, could anyone do that link, from the part that's 0:22 - 0:29? I'd be super grateful, and it'd be super fitting with my town being Tazmily and all :D

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
great now I cant name my town dog city

also no one believes you big ass ramp

I mean big ass ramp? what's your character's name gonna be? china dont care?

im onto you

oh shit! I forgot my name is a GB reference. hahah damnit that looks bad!

no my name is gonna be Truck.

TentPole

Getting psyched for tomorrow and looking for friends! If anyone else is looking for some last minute friends go ahead and message me your info.

TentPole
3050-7579-5290

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What are the chances I'll be able to walk into GameStop tomorrow and buy this? Initial 3ds game shipments have been the worst. I ended up getting extremely lucky to get my copy of Luigi's mansion when that hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom