• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Beat

So would it be 11pm central time or will it still be 12am central time? I'm asking for a friend.

In other news, I'm about to go see if I can talk my way into picking up a retail copy for myself at midnight. Wish me luck, doods.

Mik2121

Cool... I haven't played my copy of the game for almost 5 months... but after seeing this thread so active, I kinda wanna get back to it a bit :p

Alfredo

Anyone wanna come to my City Folk town and help me chop down all my trees? Just feel like doin' something 'til New Leaf is out. :)

Salsa

pokemon_slowpoke.png

dibs

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
me and the gf picked up the game ACNL at the Nintendo World Store, started it up, and both got fucking cherry trees! Now I can't figure out how to delete my game to start over!

ramyeon

What the fuccck? I just went to go check on the food in the oven and I'm dling more Swapnotes. Why in the world does it take so long for my 30 mbps connection to dl swapnotes?
I'm pretty sure it fetches new notes with a maximum of 30 at a time. So if there's more than that it can take a few times to fetch them all.

me and the gf picked up the game ACNL at the Nintendo World Store, started it up, and both got fucking cherry trees! Now I can't figure out how to delete my game to start over!
Hold all 4 face buttons after the Nintendo logo when starting up the game. It's in the digital manual.

Fewr

What the fuccck? I just went to go check on the food in the oven and I'm dling more Swapnotes. Why in the world does it take so long for my 30 mbps connection to dl swapnotes?
It has already downloaded thrm, it‘s just loading them from the sd card, get a class 10 card.

doraemoe

For most Nintendo game you can use LRABXY on the game's title screen to reset the game. Maybe you can try this?

SmithnCo

Saved. How soon after starting can you get blank clothes for patterns?

You can make patterns at the beginning. But you have to talk to Sable, the brown hedgehog sister at the pattern store for a few days and she'll let you use QR codes. I don't know how many days you have to talk to her though.

Acid08

Banned
You can make patterns at the beginning. But you have to talk to Sable, the brown hedgehog sister at the pattern store for a few days and she'll let you use QR codes. I don't know how many days you have to talk to her though.
Know offhand his much it costs to make clothes using these patterns?

Doorman

I don't know if it's just me or something with the site, but the melody creator that everyone's using just...broke, for me. I was trying to work on a tune by listening to it and then making corrections, but notes started to cut out seemingly randomly. In the end it would only play the two instances of high-C, and now it produces no sound at all, even on new pages and all.

Edit: And now it's back. Huh.

Stoze

Would that be worth of you to lose retail physical box?

I donno man. On one hand I take good care of my consoles and all of my handhelds still work (including the original Gameboy), so I'm not too worried about the possibility of AC being gone in the off chance my 3DS breaks. On the other hand I've never purchased a downloadable game that's more than 15-20$ on a console, and the other 3 games I own for 3DS I have physical copies of. Decisions...

Lasdrub

You guys flatter me. I'm just trying different things to see what fits.

That's a nice TT version of Gourmet Race.

I'll be using this (my town's name is Traverse). Not my composition, but I'm not sure I can improve on that rendition (Edit: Actually I changed the last note).

Ah! Thank you for the name. I'll update my previous post.

Traverse Town has some complicated pacing. I think that version you have is about as good as it's going to get.

Trying to decide on what town style I'm going to pick, and I have a question; at what time do the shops open/close and at what time do the villagers go to bed? Also, if choose the night owl style (shops close/villagers sleep 3 hours later), does that also mean they take 3 hours longer to open/wake up in the morning?

I donno man. On one hand I take good care of my consoles and all of my handhelds still work (including the original Gameboy), so I'm not too worried about the possibility of AC being gone in the off chance my 3DS breaks. On the other hand I've never purchased a downloadable game that's more than 15-20$ on a console, and the other 3 games I own for 3DS I have physical copies of. Decisions...

but, if you don't get physical you couldn't experience this -

Video NSFW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXasCjUTNpE

Better late than never. Added myself to the spreadsheet. I will be adding from newest moving backwards. Please add me if your looking for a late evening EST non-time traveling friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom