• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there will be jack all to do for all of us midnight downloaders, we should visit other towns and stock up on foreign fruit. And have a crazy town-wide dance party.

sell me gaf. SELL MEEEEE

tumblr_m6ee7jkzb71ryq8dao1_1280.png

Does anyone know if the buy download option will be available at midnight est? I ended up having the extra credit on my GS so I may as well use it.

b5v6H2i.png

I'm thinking about ordering the poptart if it's in still since I need a 3ds and want New Leaf. But I have this worry that they'll reveal a new 3ds on Tuesday at E3. I don't know what to do. . .

I know thi shas been askeeeed a thousand times but I'm torn between digital and physical and im probably going to cave in and buy it digitally since its coming out in a few hours but someone please convince me why i should buy physical because i really want to keep the box and im not worried about my 3ds or SD card breaking ohmygoshthissentenceishuge.

I'm thinking about ordering the poptart if it's in still since I need a 3ds and want New Leaf. But I have this worry that they'll reveal a new 3ds on Tuesday at E3. I don't know what to do. . .

Rumor is that it's sold out nationwide. If you really want it and have the time and energy to look for it tomorrow, then more power to ya. But if it's just a whim, then I suggest you wait.

Timeless

Some town names I came up with, from various sources. I haven't decided which one to use for myself yet.

Moonside
Implying
Pinwheel
Sombrero
Chilling
Partying
Galactic
GameCube
Katamari

Blossom
Houston
Summers
Wistful

Abadis
Planar
Flower

Glade
Comet
Robot
Snake
Polar

Ursa
Tire
Flow

Bsigg12

No I don't think they are. They would be at E3 with a press conference if they were debuting a revision to hardware.

bryehn

How do I add my info to the list? I tried quoting the OP but got nothing.

Will be looking furiously for fruit and basic items for the first few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom