• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
party.gif
excited

what if Nintendo has to delay the digital release due to emergency service on the eshop at 11:45pm EST?

don't stress, now... I'm just wondering... what would you do?

Lkr

i kinda want this, i haven't bought a 3DS game since MK7 and 3d land. only thing is that i quickly get bored of with games so i don't know how long it would last me. really wish NoA was doing that b2g1 deal that NoE has going on

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Nooklings is already closed for the night. Fucking assholes.

12 a.m. guys... I don't know if there will be much to do when you get on :(

I started playing a bit ago, and already I've run out of things... only so many bugs to catch.

Blathers is still open and so is the recycling place.

Fewr

i kinda want this, i haven't bought a 3DS game since MK7 and 3d land. only thing is that i quickly get bored of with games so i don't know how long it would last me. really wish NoA was doing that b2g1 deal that NoE has going on
This game is not a sprint, it's a marathon so I'd say stay away.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Sure doesn't look 60 in any vids I have seen, you can see framedroppin' all over. I'd guess it's a soft 30 with dips.

MrMephistoX

Is it midnight EST or PST? I'll be on at 9:10 PST if its the former ;) and if I'm lucky and wife and in laws in town aren't farting up the network with Netflix.

Woot! Just 80 more minutes until it launches. Been waiting forever!

My FC is 3351-4051-6189 if anyone wants to add me. I'll probably mostly play in late evening and at night. So glad you can set store hours on this one.

I probably won't get online for a couple days. Wanna focus on offline stuff first.

Man, this, E3, and TLOU this week. Week of the Year.

Edit: Holy shit at that high picture. :lol

TEJ

does anyone have a john williams superman theme I can use on my town if you do i'll totally be your best friend forever.

if you can get me the really cool part of the beginning of this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-vz4Gdtrvc

i'll still love you forever.

if it has already been posted please direct me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom