• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Figured out how to take screen shots.

kdPx13p.jpg

Labrys

Only 4 more hours to go here! I can't wait!
I'm probably going to start the download, wake up around 8 or so and then play the rest of the day.

ramyeon

Yeah, I didn't even have to turn the game off (physical copy) so I just threw it in my card reader.
Just a warning but I don't think it's really advised to remove the SD card when the 3DS is turned on, I've heard of data being wiped because of that before.

elohel

so I too am debating getting the digital copy....so even if its on the card I can't play it on a new console if I got one?

or if something happened to my system I'm cooked? lol

Eusis

so I too am debating getting the digital copy....so even if its on the card I can't play it on a new console if I got one?

or if something happened to my system I'm cooked? lol
The 3DS has a transfer function (I got all my small 3DS games onto my 3DS XL) and it seems Nintendo can transfer if something goes wrong and you get good customer service, though you are screwed if you have a lost/stolen system when it comes to saves.

I'm seriously considering DD here given it's the kind of game you actually would prefer to have on hand at all times.

Kiryu

Wow people doesn't even read the thread that we already said about 12 pm (EST) few times for eShop to launch AC:NL

Final hour. Hype has reached critical mass.

Still can't decide if I want to start my town tonight or wait until tomorrow... it's a shame it couldn't release just a tad earlier so that the shop would be open.

ramyeon

The 3DS has a transfer function (I got all my small 3DS games onto my 3DS XL) and it seems Nintendo can transfer if something goes wrong and you get good customer service, though you are screwed if you have a lost/stolen system when it comes to saves.

I'm seriously considering DD here given it's the kind of game you actually would prefer to have on hand at all times.
Yeah, I don't understand the hate DDs get. In this case if you lose the system you have a good chance of Nintendo giving you the digital game back, if it were a cart in the system you've got no chance.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I didn't even have to turn the game off (physical copy) so I just threw it in my card reader.

Awesome...

zzQGbas.jpg

Hope you guys get to meet Big Top - he's pretty rad. Calls me "villain."

elohel

oh so why shouldn't I download the digital version then I guess is the question lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom