• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drager

Banned
19% already my FC is 3093-7238-9964
I'll just work my way back adding people from here.

Played a ton of this game in the GC days. Can't wait to see how it's improved!

I switched to download later and the download stopped progressing. Hasn't gone up one percent in fifteen minutes. No software is open and system has been closed. Advice?

Sanic

19% already my FC is 3093-7238-9964
I'll just work my way back adding people from here.

Played a ton of this game in the GC days. Can't wait to see how it's improved!

This could go either way for you depending on how you define improved :p

zychi

Banned
7kLQQnj.png
Wibbley wobbley etc

bumpkin

I'm giving serious thought to just saying screw it to my GS preorder and getting it from the eShop right now. I want it so bad!

There ain't nothin' to do at this time. Visited the neighbors and got my rainbow screen though.

Real shit starts tomorrow. Time to cut the gravy train!

Unicorn

2 more hours to get the physical copy for me. I think i may TT tonight only just to get setup for today. After this though, never again.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I'd assume he'd follow you around to set up your tent and then be gone til the morning.

Well when got my copy I started during the day. But I had to go to Nooks real estate store to get started with him. So I'm curious how it starts for people now (who aren't cheating).

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Man, the 3D is pretty good in this game too. Though, chances are I'll turn it off to save battery.

GaussTek

Got it from the US eShop, which linked to my Club Nintendo account.

Just wondering, how long does it take for the points to show up in my CN account? Or, do I have to do something else? Thanks! (I'm not from the US, and it's my first time downloading from the american eShop lol :p).

Goli

I ended up with a pretty cool town layout, will post pics soon. I've got all shops near the entrance and a cute little island on the bottom left corner.

Think I picked a silly layout, but the townhall is right next to the beach and that seems like something I'd do.

I'm cool with it. And pears! I FUKKEN LOVE PEARS.

Got cherries in my town! But how the hell are you supposed to earn 500 bells for a photo to play online? I guess you can't this late at night?

cacildo

I have two 3ds Xl here

One i put in 'Download later'

The other is 'Download Now'

Download Now just passed half the box

Download later has at least 87% (5 min ago)

So, i concluded 'Download Later' is faster.

Can i push the 'Download later' button in the one which is downloading now... and it will keep what´s already there and take it forward, as download later (closed)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom