• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refugio

I don't want to party poop, but you guys are gonna be salty when all you can do is shake trees and talk to neighbors.

Everything closes up at 8 on the first house/town.

i thought it closed at 10 for some reason lol. Oh well all that other stuff sounds fun enough.

Sanic

I like it

you guys are so serious with your names, naming it after other stuff

it's boring

you guys aren't rad enough for rad city

I wouldn't want to stare at something as kitschy and childish as rad city for years on end

only half kidding

Effect

The download was pretty fast. Now to decide what I want to name my character. Do I make something up or go with my real name. Still can't decide on a town name as well.

cluderi

And done!

ikBiIEpQM7PEe.gif

FC 1478 3647 4696

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Map choice is hard.

I'm not going to pick one until I do.
Not gonna test one out and see either, because what if cool animal is there and I don't want to delete it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I don't want to party poop, but you guys are gonna be salty when all you can do is shake trees and talk to neighbors.

Everything closes up at 8 on the first house/town.

Curious how this works with your home. For people doing the start, is Nook open the first night to get you your tent?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
It's only cheating if Resetti yells at you. Skipping forward in time won't mess up your town at all, it just thinks it's the next day as usual.

I'm totally skipping through the agonizing waits for house construction, shop construction etc.

Cheater. It's no fun if you speed through it. Take your time.

I waited 10 days to get my Nook shop upgrade, you can too.

DryvBy

I have to wait until Tuesday (Amazon). So sad. But until then, I'm watching the movie and finishing up some stuff. So excited about this!

KLGCaGP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom