• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonnyram

Woohoo, finally!

BMSox8SCQAEHcDQ.jpg

Link0080

I really want to buy it and download it right now but is there still not a way to get your games back if the 3DS is lost?

Hype is getting to me!

Fewr

In previous games I would try to minimize the obstructions between my house and nook's, and to have the river not causing much of a hassle when running around the map.

So how would I migrate the data to a new SD card in the future considering the save protection for the eshop version? Just be sure to save, back it up on the PC, then migrate to the new before playing again?

Dares

Also I am a non time-traveler so since I live in Japan with a NA version it is only 2pm here so if you want to pm me you friends-code you can visit my daytime town soon.

My d/l is almost done and I will be hopping in soon.

FC: 326557417086

I really want to buy it and download it right now but is there still not a way to get your games back if the 3DS is lost?

I don't understand the worry about this but I've never lost a handheld and owned a gameboy pocket, gameboy color, gameboy sp, 2 ds lites (1 broke), a psp, and a vita.

Yuripaw

Banned
I am going nuts, and trying so hard to resist buying the eshop version >_< I gotta wait til tomorrow after I'm done with work at 630pm before I can start playing my copy :(

Labrys

I just realized Margie is Sally from the AC movie!
d.png

I love all of my villagers! I'm so happy!
We did it, guys! 3 years and we're finally here!!

Teggy

Well I had my first Animal Crossing experience. I have an MVP tshirt and cherry trees and there are some sheep people and a roly-poly bear in my town. Got a lantern for tent and shut down because most everyone in town is asleep.

Shoyz

Managed to -BARELY- squeeze my house in a crevice in the top left corner, 1 space to the right of a cliff, one space below the train, one space above a river.

But as I feared, nothing to do at night. Can't even do Isabelle's requests as the person I need to meet is asleep.

SmithnCo

Damn sleeping villagers. Gotta meet em tomorrow.

Took my card pic but the train station is closed. :( Think I'll just take a stroll.

Drager

Banned
Added some of you guys here. I sent PMs.
One more time before I go back to downloading.

My FC is 3093-7238-9964.
PM me and I'll add you back later.

Now to go dig up that Animal Crossing anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom