• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link0080

I don't understand the worry about this but I've never lost a handheld and owned a gameboy pocket, gameboy color, gameboy sp, 2 ds lites (1 broke), a psp, and a vita.

I don't know, I've never lost anything too but I just worry about these things. Maybe Nintendo will announce they'll have Nintendo ID's for 3DS, HA!

Fuck it, I got it.

Damn excited to play.

Okay peeps who know what they're talking about:

IMG_20130609_241933_109_zps89230118.jpg

Help me find a place to put a house!

Whoever said 60FPS owes me an apology, this game is locked 30.

Not that that's bad, but it's very noticable coming off of City Folk stream (still eons ahead of whatever Wild World's fluctuating FPS was).

Also, oranges.

Also, Squirrel, hamster, lion, deer, and kangaroo, nice mixture.

Mik2121

Okay peeps who know what they're talking about:

IMG_20130609_241933_109_zps89230118.jpg

Help me find a place to put a house!

To the right of the lake next to the town tree. That way you're close to the boat for the Island, next to the recycle shop to sell all your stuff and got a bridge right above you so you have a straight path to the town.

Ferga

I think I need to stop reading this thread. All these screenshots are making me itch for the game.

God damn it Australia....

Well, could only speak to 2 villagers. The rest are sleeping so I can't go any further lol

I did get my picture taken by shaking trees as bells fell from them.. As well as a beehive and a super toilet. Also got the rainbow screen. Goodnight lovelies!

Sanic

Not that that's bad, but it's very noticable coming off of City Folk stream (still eons ahead of whatever Wild World's fluctuating FPS

What?!?! I had also heard 60 a few times, and just assumed it was true. This is a huge disappointment. Can't believe they couldn't pull off 60.

Ozone

Areyou able to buy/sell stuff in other people's towns? Because everything's closed here and I've got fruit to sell! :(

Both of my fucking walmarts said they didn't get any. They were just being lazy, and he told me to come back in 4 hours.

Guess this is a sign to go to bed now, and get it tomorrow.

Labrys

Not that that's bad, but it's very noticable coming off of City Folk stream (still eons ahead of whatever Wild World's fluctuating FPS was).

Also, oranges.

Also, Squirrel, hamster, lion, deer, and kangaroo, nice mixture.

I... didn't know? I'm sorry, either way. Looks very smooth and nice either way IMO...

I think Cesar and me are going to be awesome buddies. Until he turns on me and leads an uprising.

My river layout is shiiiit. http://i.imgur.com/EJwq8Tr.png A,6 on the first chart. But I'm sorta willing to roll with it. Put my house right above the south west cliff leading down, looks real nice.

So many peeeeeeeeears.

Animekatt

Has anyone on the East coast confirmed if Walmart is selling the game/bundles at midnight?

I tried at 2 Walmarts. Basically the employees were like "Huh? What", and were making faces like I was speaking another language.

Both of my fucking walmarts said they didn't get any. They were just being lazy, and he told me to come back in 4 hours.

Guess this is a sign to go to bed now, and get it tomorrow.

Exactly this for me as well. One girl even had an attitude, like I had the audacity to ask for help at that time! lol

Well my hype is deflated.

It started off great. On the train with Rover with a reference from 2002. I got to be a mayor (Holy shit at how you become a Mayor. DAMN.) and the music, graphics, and even animal speak was timeless.

Then the tutorial started, quite a bit different from previous ones. Cool. Except that I need to meet all of my neighbors and one is ASLEEP.

Wow. Tutorial fail. Nothing else to do in the game until stores open. Ugh.

Guess I'll have to do something else tonight. I knew my to do list would be limited on the first night but I didn't even get to work! Come on!

Thank goodness you can change your town to be a night town in this one. Need to have that option at the beginning...

Still happy to finally have it after all this time. Its perfect. (Except for the sleepng neighbor.)

Doorman

I realized something, looking at town layout maps and from watching some videos earlier today.

...the town dump and the lost and found are both gone? I'm gonna miss those from the Gamecube AC. :c

Shoyz

Is there any way to turn down the compression on screenshots? They look /terrible/

They lowered the bee speed, didn't they? I can actually outrun them to houses now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom