• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problems with that though is that there's quite a few MOBILE GAF -.-' that makes it hard for them to see their "pms". So... yeah.

The day GAF got a solid mobile site was the day I stopped making eye contact with anyone in public.

That may or may not be an exaggeration.

Labrys

I was very fond of the the gyros in the original AC. It gave me a warning once that if I ever put anymore down on the floor it would collapse.

Gyro.jpg
?

SmithnCo

http://whatscookingamerica.net/History/Sandwiches/Gyro.jpg[IMG] ?[/QUOTE]

Oh god, what have they done to you Vesta.

[quote="qq more, post: 60792709"][IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibkv2xnxI0S3gj.gif
The grass looks so nice

Yeah, the shading on the grass is really nice.

Proven

I wish I had some idea of what you guys are talking about here

I'm jumping into this game almost blind (with some wild world experience) and see where that takes me...

I'm mostly the same. I fully expect for me to come into the thread a week or two late and shouting "OH MY GOD RE-TAIL IS INSANE!"

Labrys

What do you suppose evil Tom Nook is like?

Dictator-esque. The regular Tom Nook gives you as much time as you need to pay your house back, you can even finish Community Projects and upgrade the appearance of your house before paying him off. This one would use you as cheap, bloody labor until every last bell was payed off... then he would require you to upgrade your house. Again and again.

Kokonoe

Banned

Philia

Can I plant stuff in other people's towns like Durian?

I don't see why not. You'd be doing them a favor by giving them a foreign fruit. :) But keep in mind, Durian is always available from an island tour. Its only a question of getting it early.

Avixph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom