• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

Oh shit... K.K. is playing remixes of my town tune and he's VJ'ing with projections of the town flag.

nohazwn.jpg

You aren't helping my hype levels. I could overdose on hype.

Labrys

You can do that too. I don't see why not either. Bugs and fish are pretty plentiful. Just be sure to donate it to their museum if they don't have it first.

Well, I would also ask them about this. I know my sister was neurotic about only having her fish and fossils in her town museum, and would make me reset the game if I donated something she didn't have.

My sister was kind of a jerk.

zigg

I can see this happening.
"Brb guys, need to do something, back in 20 mins"
20 mins later, everyone left.
"WHAT HAPPENED, someone cut all my tree! And my flowers?! Nooooo!"
I just might end it all right then and there.

Well, I would also ask them about this. I know my sister was neurotic about only having her fish and fossils in her town museum, and would make me reset the game if I donated something she didn't have.
Yeah, I definitely have no objects to foreign donations. :)

Philia

Yeah, a brief IM will make it easy.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
I think 25% of the members are newcomers to the franchise too. I have a feeling this is gonna be the best selling AC game yet.

Judging from Wondercon Anaheim, yeah....

It is just a matter of how big Animal Crossing fever is, it is not even a question of if there will be one or not.

That's when you act like the bigger person... and ignore her and donate and save and then laugh as her only solution at that point is to restart her town.

That's the bigger person thing to do right?

SmithnCo

Doesn't it say the name of who donated it? I was OCD about that too.

Over half of the posts are made by the same 20 people... So yeah... it's not as big as you'd think.

SHHHHSH.

It's like the restaurant theory where people don't wanna eat at a joint that looks empty - they'll eat at the full one.

We want EVERYONE to eat here. :D

I think I need to get some food before I get crazier than I already am. Plus change my 3DS message to represent CrossingGAF when I go out.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Give us Wondercon back you jerks. SoCal doesn't deserve it :(

Guess you didn't read the program guide that there will be TWO wondercons next year: Wondercon Anaheim and Wondercon San Francisco.

Anaheim will be the spring con, and SF will be the fall con ;)

Labrys

As the store grows, they stock a single, random record a day.

That's when you act like the bigger person... and ignore her and donate and save and then laugh as her only solution at that point is to restart her town.

That's the bigger person thing to do right?

Doesn't it say the name of who donated it? I was OCD about that too.

Exactly why. Ah, memories...
so painful

Question about house upgrades:

In the first post it says there are 7 rooms in a fully upgraded house. I know there's the main room, the 3 side rooms, basement, and upper floor. That's 6. What's the 7th?

zigg

I know some people hate kid stories, feel free to skip this. But—

So my little boy has been kind of caught up in the hype between my daughter and I. He doesn't have a 3DS and isn't getting New Leaf anytime soon. But he is playing City Folk on the Wii. New town which is basically his, since we lost the old one to a Nintendo repair :/

He's all sad last night that he lost his work uniform and can't order a new one. I said, sorry, there's nothing I can do... even if I moved in from Wild World I couldn't order you one. So he's been playing anyway most of the afternoon.

He just exclaimed "I FOUND MY WORK UNIFORM IN MY FRIDGE!" Happy as all get out. I love it. :D

As the store grows, they stock a single, random record a day.

Exactly why. Ah, memories...
so painful

My brother pretty much took over my Wild World and City Folk saves, so I totally 100% feel your pain. He doesn't have a 3DS so he's out of luck this time hahahaha.

darklin0

Banned
I remember during the original AC, two friends and I shared the town. It was a horrible blood thirsty competition over who could donate the most things. It was the best thing ever.

Labrys

My brother pretty much took over my Wild World and City Folk saves, so I totally 100% feel your pain. He doesn't have a 3DS so he's out of luck this time hahahaha.

My sister has her own 3DS, but doesn't have/isn't getting the game soon. We're now a lot older, so no sharing this time! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, random question time! What are guys going to use as your town tune? I still haven't decided!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom