• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
Wait, if I add someone from the list, how can I let them know? Do I have to search for the username on GAF?
Yeah, pm is the best way of telling them they were added.
My sister has her own 3DS, but doesn't have/isn't getting the game soon. We're now a lot older, so no sharing this time! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, random question time! What are guys going to use as your town tune? I still haven't decided!
Oh god, I still have not decided.

Philia

I just realized that everyone will be able to max out their museum real fast by buddying each other and sharing their dupes that they didn't have. Fossils, bugs, and fish. Only thing that is slowing us down is the seasons. :3

darklin0

Banned
My family had a similar thing (god has it been over a decade already?) where we competed not only to fill the museum, but also who got on first during the day (and by default, getting all of the fossils).

My friends and I split the components so that we ended up choosing who was first the next day. One person would take the disk home, another took the card, and I had the system. Choosing who was first though, those were the most painstaking games of Smash I ever played.

zigg

I just realized that everyone will be able to max out their museum real fast by buddying each other and sharing their dupes that they didn't have. Fossils, bugs, and fish.
We did this for Wild World. I don't know if it was "real fast," but I'm sure it cut down the endgame a bit.

Of course, you'd have to donate the fish or bugs yourself. You can't give bugs or fish to someone else, since you can't drop them.

I just realized that everyone will be able to max out their museum real fast by buddying each other and sharing their dupes that they didn't have. Fossils, bugs, and fish. Only thing that is slowing us down is the seasons. :3

And even then the island has perma-summer! Even so, think I'll do fish/fossils/bugs myself if it's all the same guys. Makes it last longer!

SmithnCo

In the other games you couldn't share bugs/fish. Dunno if they changed it though.

GAMERG0D

My sister has her own 3DS, but doesn't have/isn't getting the game soon. We're now a lot older, so no sharing this time! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, random question time! What are guys going to use as your town tune? I still haven't decided!
FF Victory Theme

Lucent

I didn't see my stuff on the list anymore, so I submitted my information.

So how many people in this thread will have to wait nearly a year just to have the animals celebrate your birthday XD? I'm okay =P (July)

I literally had my birthday like 9 days ago. So just barely under a full year for me now. Oh well. =/

Firehead

Added myself to the new google document. PM me if you add me, please. Will get around to adding some people tonight as well.

Persona86

Banned
Gyro.jpg
?

Is that a mix of chicken and beef in some nice sauce? Looks nice.

Acrylic7

Does anyone have a link to that disturbing Animal Crossing comic about the boy who was left in town and could never leave. Trying to make plans about leaving only to be foiled and tortured?

That was amazing. Its the only reason I might going to pick this up.

Kaldea

My husband's birthday is June 9th. I wonder if they'll actually do something that day or if he'll have to wait a whole year. :U

So how many people in this thread will have to wait nearly a year just to have the animals celebrate your birthday XD? I'm okay =P (July)

Birthday is in July, thankfully!

Also, I just noticed today's my GAF birthday. I don't have a lot of posts at all, and I only really started posting because of that first AC thread lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom