• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

K' Dash

So, I can't save until I finish the tutorial, I can't finish the tutorial until 9 am cause Nook is sleeping, what are you guys doing in the meantime?

GAMERG0D

My town is open and i have 1 perfect apple to trade for any other perfect fruit!

1332-7711-7298
Just so you know, only your native perfect fruit can be grown into perfect fruit trees. If you plant another perfect fruit it will grow into a normal tree.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just downloaded and started! I've added myself to the document, but it's a lot to parse through, so in the meantime, here's my friend code: 2836-0258-6594. PM me if you add me, and I'll add you back.

Also: pears.

Everyone is sleeping so I painted a penguin.

tumblr_mo44zlxZkn1ritmv6o1_400.jpg

Turned out okay, I guess?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Beaston reporting for duty. Good thing 12am EST is 12pm here lol

I got Hopper the penguin, Flora the flamingo, Hugh the pig, Drift the frog, and Broffina the chicken... oh god they sound like Sonic names.

National fruit is apple, though I got my first perfect (so I should plant it?) and Isabelle gave me oranges.

Oh, I can't customize my flag and tune until the next day?

Also hooray for mass donation!

Also how come I can't visit other players in my FC? When connected to the internet no one pops out in the list.

Keyouta

My town's open! I'd like to go to other's though if the shops are open though haha. I have cherries and 2 apples to trade.

4425-1491-4842 is my FC.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
I am about to bow under peer pressure to get this.

Probably been asked before, but is there any way to stop a friend from rampaging through your town and uprooting all the flowers, etc.?

I managed to hit up the store minutes before it closed. Didn't have any bells so I couldn't get tools but I did get a fortune cookie. It had Majoras Mask inside. Pretty happy about that. Can't wait to see what other Nintendo goodies there are.

FSLink

Banned
ohllcNI.jpg

I don't have a dresser yet so I'm keeping all my beehives and fruit outside of Poncho's house. Sorry buddy. Even found a perfect apple already. :D

eawx8LZ.jpg

Now to wait in my tent until everything opens and my last villager wakes up.

EDIT: Town name: Fourside
Apples as fruit.
fBGcHHY.jpg

And here's my neighbors celebrating with me.

Socreges

Banned
Can you add bridges later on? How much does it matter which map I choose? No idea which one would be best since I don't know what to look for.

Got my house setup.. hopefully there's enough room around it to expand. My wife also got herself all moved in.

Went with the first map that was generated.

nothing is open anymore though :(

My villagers:

- Groucho
- Freya
- Apple
- Tia
- Boomer

Bluthton also has cherries.

Is there any chance of building additional ramps to the beach? That's really my only complaint with my town so far.

ohllcNI.jpg

I don't have a dresser yet so I'm keeping all my beehives and fruit outside of Poncho's house. Sorry buddy. Even found a perfect apple already. :D

eawx8LZ.jpg

Now to wait in my tent until everything opens and my last villager wakes up.

Put that fruit in your inventory and stack it up. You can have 9 pieces of fruit in a stack.

Alright just visited a mad town with peeps.

I gots like 4 fruits now. But I can't do anything with them :(

Is there anybody with an open shop right now?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I feel so privileged having been able to buy a shovel before everything closed.

West Coast really IS best coast. :p

Salsa

I started over cause of the house placement

don't judge me

protip: if you screw up and wanna start over: hold A+B+X+Y after the 3DS logo disappears when starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom