• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

GcRayden

Can someone, who has their town open, add me? I don't want to time travel and everything is closed. I'll bring oranges! :)

FC: 0344-9318-2576

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I have Tammi the monkey, Elise the monkey, Boomer the penguin, Groucho the bear, and Flurry the hamster.

And Gulliver just name-dropped Ricco Harbor :D

tEhLoNeR

Neo Member
ohllcNI.jpg

I don't have a dresser yet so I'm keeping all my beehives and fruit outside of Poncho's house. Sorry buddy. Even found a perfect apple already. :D

dude, you can place your stuff in the locker room at the train station.
and man, getting apples and fishing is getting boring fast

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Thanks to gaffers I've now collected Cherries, Apples and Oranges in addition to my native Pears. All getting planted in my hometown to reap profits later.

Amazing :lol

rec0ded1

I was bumming out that my neighbors were trash. Turns out they like staying up late and hooked me up with clothes and furniture. I'm gonna mayor the hell out of nooklyn.

RagnarokX

Well well, look who washed up in my town on the first night:

c4Gr3Bz.jpg

I helped him identify his next destination as India, so he's going to be sending me a gift from his trip.

You can put flowers in your hair. My guy looks like such a hipster.

It feels like I'm playing Hipster simulator at the moment. I'm wearing nonsense patterns, no shoes, and I'm sleeping in a tent while carrying around various fruits. My one eye in swollen because it's the latest trend.

FrsDvl

I think this game is going to be my new life.. It's so much fun, even when there's hardly anything to do. Got some pears and an orange now, can't wait to buy my shovel tomorrow and plant some trees! Thanks for stopping by smiley and bash

hpkomic

Neo Member
Hello, I'd like to invite you all to Bayside if you are interested. It's a little late, but I have peaches I am interested in trading for other fruit.

My FC is 1075-0728-0133

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Welp, managed to do lots of things today. Filled some aquarium stuff, sold bells, paid the downpayment, and finished the tutorial.

hni_0053_mpo92jsa.jpg

Looks like all I have to do is wait for tomorrow.

tm24

Town of Tolbi (i had to stick with my original AC name!) is open for all travelers! I have oranges! Hit me up! FC is 4983-5096-5352

Beelzebub

I just saw a giftbox floating from a balloon and followed it hoping it'd fall but instead floated away at the edge of town..how was I supposed to get it down?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Come on over to fernland!

I have peaches!

FC- 0946 2402 4325

added you! 3625-8108-8283 for adding me back

Also found a perfect pear and planted it! And planted Oranges, Apples and Cherries I got from fellow gaffers. GROW MY MONEY TREES, GROW

For anyone that hasn't done so yet, make sure to visit the post office and have pelly/phylis download the free rainbow screen DLC. You have to talk to her at least once or future DLC won't automatically download (again, all AC DLC is free)

Crumbtiny

First time playing Animal Crossing and pretty excited for it.

Here's the FC: 5284-2336-6820

I'm impressed some of you have already found some neat stuff. All I have is a nasty bee sting and some oranges.

Back to it though! There has to be more to find at 2:30 am!

mantidor

This is out already!? D:

I don't want to go digital yet this is so freaking tempting, and I really should save money, but on the other side, Animal f*** Crossing people, decisions, decisions...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm still waiting for drawers to be sold :/

Also what are the store hours, and how will the upper street gain more buildings/evolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom