• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinest

tumblr_mo47nzfNeb1sv134do1_400.jpg

k now that's more even

and the mayor is properly separated from his plebes

The left path to the beach should of been on the north island, then you would of had your own private beach.

I'm still waiting for drawers to be sold :/

Also what are the store hours, and how will the upper street gain more buildings/evolve?

Most additions are simply a matter of investing in what you have. Spend money and take care of your town, and you should see construction rather quickly.

Danielsan

Can't believe that this is out today in America, but not (at least digitally) in Europe. Would have bought it today otherwise, but now it will have to wait a while given the fact that the European release coincides with the release of The Last Of Us.

mb.exe

Come on over to fernland!

I have peaches!

FC- 0946 2402 4325

added you! 3625-8108-8283 for adding me back

Also found a perfect pear and planted it! And planted Oranges, Apples and Cherries I got from fellow gaffers. GROW MY MONEY TREES, GROW

Ok my gate is open and it is 4:30pm here in Solace. (I live in Japan, no TT)

FC: 326557417086

I added all three of you guys. My FC is:

2079 - 6509 - 0372

At least your stores will be open, and not spend 2 hours doing things in the dark like I have been doing.

You have to admit that it is kind of funny that right now, either you're waiting for a store to open in real life or you're waiting for one to open in the game.

They didn't do a midnight launch for this, right? I preordered at Best Buy but they haven't called me at all. Hopefully I can run over there on my lunch break tomorrow and pick it up.

Arizone

Banned
Going to Walmart in a while. It's only 11 now. When I called earlier today the guy I spoke with had not heard what they were doing about the game, or if they even had it. Eeeeh.
Not looking for the bundle by the way, just the game.

Got the game. I went to the first Walmart around the corner around 11:50 but they said they didn't have it, and not in the back either, but they didn't bother to look. Called the next Walmart but they hung up without answering. My immediate call rang for a minute so I gave up. Called the following Walmart and spoke with an older gentleman. He asked what it was, and for what system. Hoping not to get a copy of Wild World I told him it just came out today, Sunday. He said they had it so I started heading there, a bit far. Got there around 12:10 or so. Found the same gentleman I spoke with on the phone and he got the game out, saying they only got five copies. I'd consider any bundles doubtful. I then asked to price match with that Kmart ad, which I had the image on my phone. Unsure, he called a manager, but being late they were probably busy and he ended up doing it anyways, $29.99.

Shoyz

Why does Nintendo insist on such low res screenshots?

Actually, screenshots in Tomodatchi Collection 3DS are native res and perfect. Not sure why they look so awful in AC though. Which is really a shame as the game is gorgeous.

Eusis

It feels like I'm playing Hipster simulator at the moment. I'm wearing nonsense patterns, no shoes, and I'm sleeping in a tent while carrying around various fruits. My one eye in swollen because it's the latest trend.
I came to town wearing a shirt reading MVP.

I might be a misplaced dudebro.

Cartman86

Banned
Does the game require you to save and quit for some new stuff to happen or can I leave it in sleep mode? Cause I saved and quit and went back in 20 or so minutes later and had my first bit of mail.

I had a feeling the midnight launch would be a bit weird for a game like this. People want to do stuff but they can't. All they can do it wait.

Dares

Added a bunch of people back and am opening my town.

Oranges and the time is 5pm.

I bought all tools but you can come grab Oranges and sell stuff.

Eusis

I had a feeling the midnight launch would be a bit weird for a game like this. People want to do stuff but they can't. All they can do it wait.
Similar applies to MMOs, but that's more because of server overload, and in that case they're more like sacrifices so sane people can play more smoothly.

RaidenZR

Anyone want to do a quick fruit exchange? My town's stuff is mostly closed but I wouldn't mind cross-pollinating for one or two fruits before I hit the sack.

My native fruit is: Oranges
FC - 1719 3193 3765

Bankoiia

Still looking to expand my friends list! PM me if you add me and I'll do the same! Going to prep for the EU launch!
My FC is: 2535-3600-3509

antonz

Gave into he hype and have bought the game. Seems interesting so far though at this hour not much going on

added my info to list for anyone who wants to be neighbors

Native fruit is Oranges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom