• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
So jealous of you guys. Have my copy coming through Amazon, so I'll be ready to go in a day or two.

Watched the Giant Bomb quick look because I couldn't contain myself. Just made me more excited.

My friend code one more time before I get my copy: 1779-0256-2809.

I'm a pretty good fishin' buddy, so feel free to add me.

Well, like a neurotic fool I restarted my town. Didn't like where my house was last time. Bluthton now features peaches. The townsfolk aren't as cool though.

I reset my town and my new one is SO MUCH MORE SATISFYING.

No butt fruit. My house is separated from everyone else's by the river. I shook out FOUR beehives and evaded every last one of them. A lunar landing fell from a tree. I raged at Mikor's town.

Yeah, this game is all that and a bag of chips.

It's almost 3:30 am here, and I have my alarm set for 7:55 so I can start my first day in Searzyn bright and early. Also on the agenda for tomorrow (i.e. later today): pizza, soda, and big Animal Crossing party with my best friends who are as nerdy as I am and are also buying New Leaf on launch day.

Also, I'M HUMBLY SEARCHING OUT MORE FRIENDS. MY CODE IS 1161-1163-7305. I'll leave great messages on your bulletin board and give you pears and be the all around best virtual friend you've ever had. PM me with your FC if you're interested!

<3 you Crossing-GAF. It's been an agonizing wait, but the promised land has finally arrived.

Hmm, it might be easier said than done, but I think I'm gonna stick to my initial game regardless of who my villagers are or how my town's layed out. Same to how my face turns out.

No butt fruit. My house is separated from everyone else's by the river. I shook out FOUR beehives and evaded every last one of them. A lunar landing fell from a tree. I raged at Mikor's town.

It's almost 3:30 am here, and I have my alarm set for 7:55 so I can start my first day in Searzyn bright and early. Also on the agenda for tomorrow (i.e. later today): pizza, soda, and big Animal Crossing party with my best friends who are as nerdy as I am and are also buying New Leaf on launch day.

Also, I'M HUMBLY SEARCHING OUT MORE FRIENDS. MY CODE IS 1161-1163-7305. I'll leave great messages on your bulletin board and give you pears and be the all around best virtual friend you've ever had. PM me with your FC if you're interested!

<3 you Crossing-GAF. It's been an agonizing wait, but the promised land has finally arrived.

I just added you. My FC is: 4596-9608-6492

Forkball

Oh cool, if you decide to open your gate, it will say if your friend has their gates open as well.

Also Salsa crashed my town so come back other people!

Sendou

Uh I bet the same questions are asked here ten times a day but still I hit my first rock and an emerald came out. Is it only for selling or should I keep it for something?

doraemoe

Tried to design a dress, it really takes time.

BMTcN3BCAAEImjH.jpg

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Erk, now I might want to start my mayor character as a female because of the dress template that is commonly used; I didn't think it looked so awkward before...

mb.exe

Pretty cool that I was able to just pop up a guy's ID card and add him as a friend, rather than having to deal with friend code exchanging

Yuripaw

Banned

Won't have the game til Sunday night, but I added you if you're interested. My FC is:
2852-7583-1536

I still have a lot of room on my friend list if anyone else wants to add me as well.

So what are the advantages of donating stuff to the museum?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you unlock more goodies later by donating stuff to the museum. Besides, don't you wanna have a decked-out museum to show-off to all the other players that visit your town?

nin1000

Banned
i know this will go under like a rock but to all europeans the wait is almost over !!
Add me if you have not already :) gmt +1

FC : 0318 - 7275 - 4996

watershed

Banned
I'm lucky I'm in Asia, its still bright outside and only dusk in my game. I bought a fortune cookie and my prize was
a virtual boy
!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
i know this will go under like a rock but to all europeans the wait is almost over !!
Add me if you have not already :) gmt +1

FC : 0318 - 7275 - 4996

I'll add you later! I'm +1 as well! :)

3652-1612-6002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom