• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik2121

BTW, I assume most of you guys already know... but if you wanna get a lot of money to pay for the house upgrades, the Island at night is where it's at. Specifically for insects.

On my good days, I have gone home with close to 400k bells worth of insects lol. Shit's crazy. It takes forever though, as you have to keep looking for the massive bugs (dunno any of the names in English, but they all sell for between 8k and 16k or so).

GcRayden

Can somebody help me out? How do I get the option to scan QR codes for design patterns?

In the Able Sisters' shop, you can unlock a QR code machine that creates a QR code that represents a custom design. Other players can then scan this code to get your custom designs into their games. To unlock this, talk to Sable, who is working at the sewing machine. You have to talk to her each day for several days in a row. Then the QR code machine will be unlocked.

Kemal86

3DS Friendly Code - 5198-2519-9188
I have Cherries.

Time -0600 CST aka Chicago time, it's about 435am now.

Added everyone who posted codes on the last 2 pages, I'll put myself on the spreadsheet after work.

I just added you. My FC is: 4596-9608-6492

I added you a while ago and would love to bring you some midnight gifts.

FC: 3050-7579-5290

Still looking to expand my friends list! PM me if you add me and I'll do the same! Going to prep for the EU launch!
My FC is: 2535-3600-3509

Anyone want to do a quick fruit exchange? My town's stuff is mostly closed but I wouldn't mind cross-pollinating for one or two fruits before I hit the sack.

My native fruit is: Oranges
FC - 1719 3193 3765

Can someone, who has their town open, add me? I don't want to time travel and everything is closed. I'll bring oranges! :)

FC: 0344-9318-2576

Yo, come to my town! Everything's open, if you're fine with being in the past haha

My FC is 0301-9830-2302!

Hello, I'd like to invite you all to Bayside if you are interested. It's a little late, but I have peaches I am interested in trading for other fruit.

My FC is 1075-0728-0133

Town of Tolbi (i had to stick with my original AC name!) is open for all travelers! I have oranges! Hit me up! FC is 4983-5096-5352

I don't, I have apples.

2062-9675-4333

I have Cherries.

Added everyone who posted codes on the last 2 pages, I'll put myself on the spreadsheet after work.

Alright soooo I just added all of you! I'm new to Animal Crossing and need more 3DS friends.. Since I have like.. None right now lol.

My friend code is: 2208 4467 9965

I have peach trees in my town.

hpkomic

Neo Member
Alright soooo I just added all of you! I'm new to Animal Crossing and need more 3DS friends.. Since I have like.. None right now lol.

My friend code is: 2208 4467 9965

I have peach trees in my town.

How do I open my town gate?

Talk to the monkey in the train station.

Thoraxes

Wow.

I have peaches on my trees and Bubbles in my town.

Both original things of my original town on its first day back in 2002.

Kid Cat is gonna be my bro though, I can feel it.

GcRayden

I have Cherries.

I just added you, please add me back: FC is 0344-9318-2576

SHarris78

I'm a total AC newbie from the UK excitedly waiting for next Friday. Please add me and PM to let me know so I can add you back.

My code - 3823 9718 1341

Friday seems so far away!

hey guys what's up

QWKbG1S.png

Totakeke

Diana is in my town! And she's already up to something...

BMTyjacCIAAunJ2.jpg:large

Man, my WiFi is being wonky again and I can't connect. Should I go out and find some public wifi and trade stuffs?! I want foreign fruits! My local one is Apple. Anyone online has Lychee?!

Birathen

Augh.. This game would be so sweet during the E3 wait.. But yurop has to wait. Waiting for E3 and this! Oh lord have mercy! (And I just finished RE revelations as well, dont know what to do until release :)

Mik2121

There's the Best Buy thing this summer, not sure if that's US only or not.

Well, I don't think there's Best Buy outside of the US and Canada (and apparently Puerto Rico, Mexico and China), so I assume it's US only.

Do you guys know the items? Stuff like game racks, counters and stuff like that?

Kemal86

Well, I don't think there's Best Buy outside of the US and Canada (and apparently Puerto Rico, Mexico and China), so I assume it's US only.

Do you guys know the items? Stuff like game racks, counters and stuff like that?

Bottom of the OP has them all. There's a Tom Nook wall clock, cat tower, double neck guitar, and another I can't remember.

Ken

So what else can I do when I've shaken every tree and picked up every shell? I must be missing something because it seems like there's not much to do when you have a lot of time...at least on day 1.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
So what else can I do when I've shaken every tree and picked up every shell? I must be missing something because it seems like there's not much to do when you have a lot of time...at least on day 1.
write love letters to the people on your friend list.

MicH

Mannnn us poor Europeans

Well we at least have the Americans to go to when our game launches at midnight. That way we can buy tools from then and fish all night! It's brilliant!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom