• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent about two hours playing it today. Lucky European with a US 3DS. Enjoyed it very much. Didn't feel like the disappointing Wii version which I stopped playing after 30 minutes and never again. I've bought a bunch of turnips today, so won't be paying my deposit just yet, I plan to make some good money on the stalk market next week first.

limlark

I just had a horrible realization and I think I may need to restart my town. :(

Gf51ZzQ.jpg

When my house expands, I won't have any more room on the left, will I? So I couldn't stand where I'm standing in the pic above.

Robin64

When my house expands, I won't have any more room on the left, will I? So I couldn't stand where I'm standing in the pic above.

I think that's the case. The houses do seem to get quite large! But are you bothered that much if you can't stand there?

Sendou

I guess I could have gotten a new from the tutorial but I said I wanted to try fishing first :( No I'm stuck with fishing rod at least for the day or so.

Also I've apples if anyone is interested.

limlark

I think that's the case. The houses do seem to get quite large! But are you bothered that much if you can't stand there?
More the walking than the standing. I just know I'm going to be annoyed until the end of time if I can't just walk past my house on that cliff without going all the way around the other side of it. HEAVY SIGH

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
How do I go to island?

Also my bro decided to temporarily make a player in my city before he buys his game. Apparently you can tell Rover to "Go away, kitty!" Made me laugh.

SoulUnison

Banned
I've been soft resetting for almost an hour now trying to get the right combination of river placement, Town Hall/Re-Tail/Event Square proximity, and private beach real estate for my own personal plot.

If I'm going to live in this town for ever, I'm going to get it just right, dammit.

(Wish there wasn't an arbitrary limit of 4 on the town layouts Rover shows you. Deny 4, soft reset, deny 4, soft reset...)

Linius

Maybe a stupid question or asked before, but can you sell you're turnips in someone elses village? So like when someone here says the turnip price in his/her town is 'x' and I think that's a good price to sell my turnips for can I go visit and sell them over there?

Proven

I found an emerald. I can sell it for 1,600 bells. I broke a rock for it. Anything else I can do with it?

Remembered there was a wiki. Just going to sell it.
Maybe a stupid question or asked before, but can you sell you're turnips in someone elses village? So like when someone here says the turnip price in his/her town is 'x' and I think that's a good price to sell my turnips for can I go visit and sell them over there?

Yep.

Tenck

Yes you can. That's how the turnip game works best. You go to other towns with better prices.

In the Able Sisters' shop, you can unlock a QR code machine that creates a QR code that represents a custom design. Other players can then scan this code to get your custom designs into their games. To unlock this, talk to Sable, who is working at the sewing machine. You have to talk to her each day for several days in a row. Then the QR code machine will be unlocked.

Are you fucking shitting me Nintendo?

Goddamn I was so looking forward to cashing in some cool designs I saw

Also anyone have a spare axe, water pail, or fishing rod? In their store I mean

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
How do you guys access the island so quickly? According to guides you have to have Tortimer appear, but he still hasn't popped up in my docks :(

Iacobellis

Man, deciding on whether I should follow a guide for my character's face or just wing it. I never went for a specific one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom