• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm asking this again, but I didn't get an answer on the previous page.

Are villagers more likely to wander around near their own house? By 'near', I mean within 20 tiles of it or so.

I got a village with all houses placed in a straight line along the east shore. This looks kind of cool, but I walked around a bit and found that my townspeople mostly stuck to their homes, and the western, unpopulated part of my town was completely deserted.

Is this really how villagers behave? I might have to restart my town then :/

Tenck

Sorry I'm asking this again, but I didn't get an answer on the previous page.

Are villagers more likely to wander around near their own house? By 'near', I mean within 20 tiles of it or so.

I got a village with all houses placed in a straight line along the east shore. This looks kind of cool, but I walked around a bit and found that my townspeople mostly stuck to their homes, and the western, unpopulated part of my town was completely deserted.

Is this really how villagers behave? I might have to restart my town then :/

They should be roaming everywhere. Just visited a friend's town and everyone was spread out. I even saw an animal in the Museum, and that's a new thing in AC NL!!!!

Now I can have the animals admire my collection :d

Nice try.

You are 119 minutes away.

We are about 6,019 minutes away.

That is correct, 1:59 = 119. I was just trying to make you guys feel better. I feel bad that you have to wait so long!! I was so envious during the Japanese launch. Nintendo really needs to take the worldwide release schedule approach to all their games. Lets hope that Pokemon sets the new standard for ALL future releases!

Global Economy, Global Launch!!!

yUp4psi.jpg

Pitfalls are a good way to introduce yourself to the neighbors.

I was iffy about this game because I didn't really get into the last two, but I think that's because I didn't have anyone playing with me. So, that said, I'll hit up the stores tonight after work and grab a copy then give y'all my info.

I loved the first AC and played a TON of it with my GF at the time and her friends. Looking forward to that feeling again.

Is your starting hair random, or can you pick that too? I know you can change it at Shampoodle, but I'm just wondering if there's a way you can choose it at the start.

About an hour til EB Games opens up here, woo!

Forkball

I'm in Taiwan. I'll definitely add you now.

1547-6074-6421

Is anyone playing in Asia somewhere? I'd to have AC friends online at the same times I am. My fc is 1203-9217-7569. Add me back and let me know!

I'm playing from Singapore!

FC: 1091-7833-4024

Added you.

Added. I'm trying to get a friend in every time zone so I can constantly shop 24/7. DOES ANYONE HERE LIVE IN SYRIA?

WHOOPS my friend code is 3093-7419-3828

kamakazi5

Has anyone else had problems downloading? I've tried off and on for the last 7 hours and it just tells me to try again later every time. I can't imagine that the servers would be overloaded for this long. Any advice?

Sanic

2 villagers still aren't up, c'mon guys it's almost 9:30!

Also, 110 per turnip. Too rich for my blood, esp on the first day.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
So excited for you guys! I'll be joining the fray in a couple of hours.

KLonso

3 hours until EB Games opens and I can pick up my pre-order!

Edit: Also, my friend code is 1719-3720-4214, add me up, (but PM me if you do, I might not check this thread for a while)

Sleepy

1:32 minutes left. Probably not going online today, though. Going to get things started off right before I open the city to hooligans.

I dunno where to build my house, any suggestions?

vkKNrRV.jpg

And my town map is ok, right?

You are going to be running around a lot with only one bridge.

Shoyz

One of my neighbors thought I wanted a track suit and found one for me, and gave it to me for free.
A bit later they said they really wanted my old shirt I had on me (now wearing said track suit) but only offered 25 bells. I said no, then realized they gave me a free shirt. Now I feel bad..

How do I get Play Coins?

Go for a walk or shake your 3DS. Closed. Signified by number on the top of the screen in the main menu, 100 steps per coin.

TheGrue

I thought if you didn't have any friends with open towns, it would still show some random ones from the Internet. When I go to search, the list of open towns is just empty. Did I imagine that was a possibility?

You are going to be running around a lot with only one bridge.
Like someone else said I don't mind building more bridges later. Right now I'm thinking of putting my house where my icon is, or a few steps to the right, between the river and the 'lake'. It'd be close to the dock and the store, I guess?

vkKNrRV.jpg

MicH

I thought if you didn't have any friends with open towns, it would still show some random ones from the Internet. When I go to search, the list of open towns is just empty. Did I imagine that was a possibility?
That isn't possible. Just imagine all the destruction

Iacobellis

They should be roaming everywhere. Just visited a friend's town and everyone was spread out. I even saw an animal in the Museum, and that's a new thing in AC NL!!!!

Now I can have the animals admire my collection :d

WHAT??? I can't wait any longer. Help me...

moai

ok, downloaded de game and i'm gonna add some friend codes i saw here. this game is great and such an improvement from the Gc one (the last i played).
my Fc: 2836-0550-6729 in case anyone wants to add me. i'm going to go with the night owl option because of work.

hank_tree

FC is : 3351-4085-8734 if people want to add me. I've added everyone from the last couple of pages.

Just downloading from the store now.Can't wait.

Son of a bitch.. 3rd day in a row that Nookling Junction doesn't have a fishing rod in stock. Wtf? They've had the same two tools each day (shovel and net). :/

SmithnCo

Son of a bitch.. 3rd day in a row that Nookling Junction doesn't have a fishing rod in stock. Wtf? They've had the same two tools each day (shovel and net). :/

You can get a rod from Isabelle if you tell her fishing is your hobby.

I have a rod and net now on the first day, feels good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom