• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu

My friend list is getting dangerously full. Going to hold onto some spots.

Anyway, random question time! What are guys going to use as your town tune? I still haven't decided!

Something FFVI related (probably Figaro's theme) until I get tired of it. lol

So how many people in this thread will have to wait nearly a year just to have the animals celebrate your birthday XD? I'm okay =P (July)

Nov. D:

FrsDvl

Does anyone know if it is possible to create multiple towns on the same game? Since i'm only planning on buying one copy, and it would be used by two people. Or would i have to get two copies of the game?

Don't forget this.

You can turn this :

Into this :

Ready to be made in-game!
Million thanks! This will be handy.

God, I hate that I'll have to wait a few more days for this (Europe), I'll probably have to skip this thread when this game releases on the US, the jealousy will be unbearable. Grr.

I'm getting way to excited.

This is going to be my first Animal Crossing. With the amount of praise this game has been getting recently, I just have to try it. Is there anything I need to know as a new player?

13-Part6_26.jpg

I would shit bricks.

Does anyone know if it is possible to create multiple towns on the same game? Since i'm only planning on buying one copy, and it would be used by two people. Or would i have to get two copies of the game?

Nope. 1 town which you'd both have to share (first person would be mayor, everyone else would be plebians).

If you get the digital version, you could use 2 memory cards (each memory card would have the save on it) so it would be like having 2 games, but it would only work on 1 3DS and you wouldn't be able to visit each other's towns.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'll never get better than my placement in LGttC since I had Bob as my next door neighbour.

I'll just take whoever because it's interesting to see new faces.

FrsDvl

Nope. 1 town which you'd both have to share (first person would be mayor, everyone else would be plebians).

If you get the digital version, you could use 2 memory cards (each memory card would have the save on it) so it would be like having 2 games, but it would only work on 1 3DS and you wouldn't be able to visit each other's towns.

Okay, digital it is! Since i've never played AC i didn't really want to get 2 copies, in case i wouldn't like it

MicH

I don't really know who I want to have in my town except Cheri. I do want crazy and colorful animals! They're the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom