• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proven

I was wrong, Joan doesn't leave at 11am. My memory is hazy. My Joan is only 97 bells a turnip though, so I don't think anyone wants to buy here.

Neonsands

Neo Member
Anyone know if it matters whether you sell at Nookling or Re-Tail?

I'm pretty sure Re-Tail gives you 20% more bells if you sell your things there. I think Nookling has the chance of growing if you buy and sell enough there. Plus Nookling will get rid of trash items for free, while Re-Tail will charge you for it. I'm pretty sure that is how it works.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I'm pretty sure Re-Tail gives you 20% more bells if you sell your things there. I think Nookling has the chance of growing if you buy and sell enough there. Plus Nookling will get rid of trash items for free, while Re-Tail will charge you for it. I'm pretty sure that is how it works.

They will not do this. You have to pay at retail to get rid of trash, or get a trash can for your home

Goli

I visited captainwhat's town, IT HAD A CROWN FOR 1,000,000 BELLS!
I'll be opening my town's gates for a while, if anyone wants to come.
So close yet so far:
BMU9YsOCQAAyzeP.jpg

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Roscoe demands a gift for his birthday on June 16th! I don't know how to give gifts though :(.

Midou

I submitted my stuff, I impulse bought it this morning, played a few hours, addicted already.

FC: 2062-9244-6865

Character: Alex, Town: Oakville

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Re-Tail is better I believe. Plus they pay more for a special item each day. Also I read that the money you make from them adds up to unlock special features in the store later.

I just read that this game sold more copies in Japan than City Folk did worldwide (NL has over 3.8 million copies so far). I didn't even bother with City Folk, but I think a lot of people want to get back into this series and New Leaf is a great reintroduction thus far.

Ahh so even if I sell stuff in Re-Tail, Nook's Junction is affected too?

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Oh cool, I can donate more than once.

*decides to go one at a time*

Blathers don't blather no more :(

watershed

Banned
If anyone is still looking for people to add my fc is 1203-9217-7569. I will probably be online at odd times as I am living in Asia and a bit of an insomniac. Please send a pm if you do add me!

Edit: My native fruit is cherry.

Chucker

After playing this all day, I noticed the back of my XL is loose near the volume slider. If I get another XL and transfer everything my town won't work... right?

After reading more, it seems like most XL's have a problem with the back, right?

Inertia

Neo Member
A couple more hours till this game is all mine :) add me please. Wanna visit a lot of towns. Just send me a inbox and we'll be good friends. Gifts a plenty to my new pals :)

FC: 2363-6894-9805

Revven

I filled out the form and stuff. Here's my info in case anyone *new* wants to add me.

AC Name: Sullivan
Town name: FoxDie (funny story, I was using the town name generator on qrcrossing and Foxpie came up... which reminded me of FoxDie from MGS LOL)
FC: 0216-0803-7876

So yah if you add me plz let me know. I'm EST just fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom